- The Best Wireless Guitar Cable
- 1. Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless Guitar System: Wired Tone, Wireless Freedom
- 2. Shure Glxd16-Z2 Digital Guitar Pedal Wireless System
- 3. Audio-Technica System 10 Atw-1101/G Wireless Guitar System
- 4. Xvive U2 Guitar Wireless System With Rechargeable
- 5. Nux B-2 Wireless Guitar System
- 6. Shure Pgxd14 Digital Wireless System For Guitar/Bass
- 7. Boss Wireless System
- 8. AKG WMS 40 Mini Wireless Instrument System
- 9. Getaria 2.4Ghz Wireless Guitar System
- 10. Line 6 Digital Guitar Wireless
A wireless cable for our guitars will bring us the freedom we all seek at times. We’ll be seeking not only versatility and mobility to strum, pluck and shred, but also give us a nice look on stage without a pesky wire following us around at all times. We found a range of wireless guitar cable below not only in terms of price but also playing level or perhaps other special features that we feel may spark your interest.
The Best Wireless Guitar Cable
1. Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless Guitar System: Wired Tone, Wireless Freedom
- Relay G50 12-channel wireless system redefines the wireless experience for guitarists and bassists. Its superior sound, professional dependability, and refreshing simplicity are simply unavailable from other wireless systems.
- Relay G50 provides a pure signal. Its clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 200 feet. Traditional wireless systems compromise their sound by rolling-off crucial high- and low-end frequencies and compressing their signals. Relay G50 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
2. Shure Glxd16-Z2 Digital Guitar Pedal Wireless System
- Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
- The first Shure guitar pedal receiver, GLXD6 provides easy mounting on / powering from pedalboards. A built-in chromatic instrument tuner has both strobe and needle tuning views.
- The footswitch enables shifting between wireless display and tuner mode with the option to mute or pass the audio signal while tuning. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
3. Audio-Technica System 10 Atw-1101/G Wireless Guitar System
- Audio-Technica’s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality.
- Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues.
- System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display. System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space.
- Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference.
4. Xvive U2 Guitar Wireless System With Rechargeable
- The Xvive U2 system offers four channel choices at 2.4 GHz, and up to 70 feet line-of-sight outdoors, so you can use 4 sets transmitters and receivers with multiple instruments in the same setting, or you can assign multiple receivers to the same channel and use a single transmitter. And, unless you are playing on a football field-sized stage, you should be just fine in terms of distance for most venues.
- The compact size and flexibility makes both pieces system very attractive. They can be put into a gig bag or guitar case. Because they are foldable, they don’t protrude when plugged into a guitar, amp, or pedal. You won’t need a special model based on whether you plug the U2 into the front of you guitar (a Strat, for example) as opposed to plugging into the side of your instrument, as you would on a Tele.
5. Nux B-2 Wireless Guitar System
- Works like a guitar cable, but it offers you freedom of playing guitar in the easiest way.
- 2.4G Hz range, far from any radio or TV interference, and it is more than capable of safely handling your audio signal wirelessly.
- Designed for Passive Pickup. 32-bit digital wireless sound quality and 48 kHz frequency response, so you’ll hear your guitar tone in all of its detailed glory
- The important thing a guitarist needs is signal Interference-Free. B-2 uses the latest digital wireless format, it operates in 2.4 GHz range, far beyond any radio or TV interference, and it’s more than capable of safely handling your audio signal wireless.
6. Shure Pgxd14 Digital Wireless System For Guitar/Bass
- The PCDX4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
- The WA302 instrument cable plugs into guitar, bass, or any other 1/4 Inch line-level instrument output.
- The PGXD14 Bodypack Wireless System is part of the Guitar/Bass wireless systems family.
- PGX Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal. Slim, compact bodypack with belt clip features power, mute, and battery status LEDs; recessed dial with 26 dB of adjustable gain, and lockable interface that prevents accidental setting change.
7. Boss Wireless System
- Driven by new lightning-fast BOSS tech, these ultra-compact music tools deliver premium sound and plug-and-play operation that completely eliminates all the hassles normally associated with wireless systems. The built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of continuous playing time and can be charged with a standard USB adaptor (5 V/500 mA or greater).
- Once you experience the easy wireless independence provided by the WL-20 series, you’ll never go back to using a standard cable again! With no worries about cable management, you’re able to move about freely while playing at home, jamming with friends, and performing on stage.
- During soundcheck at a gig, You can listen to your tone out front and dial in the best sound for your audience. And with the ability to roam and interact with other musicians, your live shows will be more dynamic and entertaining than ever.
8. AKG WMS 40 Mini Wireless Instrument System
- The AKG WMS 40 comes with a dual receiver, mini body-pack transmitter, MKG L instrument cable and universal power supply.
- This affordable unit features plug and play operation, long battery life (up to 30 hours with a single AA battery) and clear sound quality.
- AKG is a well-respected brand, especially when it comes to microphones, but in this case, they’ve certainly done something right with a guitar wireless system as well.
9. Getaria 2.4Ghz Wireless Guitar System
- The Getaria GE-MG-GWS-8 Guitar Wireless transmitter receiver offers a reliable and affordable way to transmit your guitar (or any other electric musical instrument) signal, enabling you to break free from using cables. With a transmission distance up to 30 meters, you are afforded the freedom to roam the stage for a truly dynamic performance.
- The wireless guitar system design makes it very easy to use: simply plug in each unit into your guitar and corresponding amp/pedal chain, each unit will talk to each other and sync up, then you are good to go
10. Line 6 Digital Guitar Wireless
- The Relay G10S guitar wireless system is as powerful as it is compact. The stompbox-sized pedal offers professional features, rugged build quality, and plug-and-play operation at an easily affordable price.
- The Relay G10S system integrates seamlessly into any pedalboard or can function as a standalone unit. It features an impressive range of up to 130’ line-of-sight, enabling you to move about untethered on any sized stage—and the Relay G10S works equally well with bass.
- The Relay G10S is the newest member of the relay wireless family, a series of products that are embraced by professionals for their reliability, ease of use, and transparent sound.
With a bit of luck, our wireless guitar review and buying guide have helped to break down the key aspects you need to consider about what you require from a Wireless guitar cable. Giving you the tools and information you need to make the all-important decision as to which is the best wireless guitar cable for your needs.
Good luck to you!