It’s very important to notice, there’s a difference between a looper pedal and a vocal delay pedal, with the latter with the signal decay and fade out, whilst the looper pedal’s signal repeats in the same volume, with no depreciation, before the footswitch is pressed and the pedal is instructed to stop the signal being delivered to the speakers.
In this guide, we are going to be discussing what the best vocal looper machine would be, which is available to buy in 2020.
- The Best Vocal Loop Pedal
- 1. Tc Helicon Ditto Mic Looper Pedal
- 2. Zoom G3 Guitar Effects And Amp Simulator
- 3. BOSS RC-30 Phrase Looper Pedal
- 4. Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper Pedal
- 5. Digitech Jam Man Stereo Looper Delay Pedal
- 6. Pigtronix Guitar Looper Effects Pedal
- 7. Boss Acoustic Singer Effects Processor Pedal (Ve-8)
- 8. Tc-Helicon Eq Effects Pedal
- 9. Tc Helicon Voice Live Play Vocal Effects Processor
- 10. Boss Ve-20 Vocal Performer Multi-Effects Pedal
The Best Vocal Loop Pedal
1. Tc Helicon Ditto Mic Looper Pedal
- Eventually a simple Looper pedal for vocals and mic tools. Ditto mic is for beatboxers, singers with layering and chorale suggestions and experimenters who will loop anything which makes a noise. It’s difficult to go wrong with just a loop button and stop button so that we added that a large volume control so your live voice or instrument is always in the foreground.
- You may even Overdub then undo layers to bring the vibe up and down and your loops are automatically stored even if the device is off.
2. Zoom G3 Guitar Effects And Amp Simulator
- Zoom’s G3 Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator combines the simplicity of a stompbox pedalboard using the power of a multi-effects processor and USB sound interface. With total control over individual effects and amp modeling, you may change your tones on the fly at both studio and stage settings.
- The G3 gives a handy Tap Tempo function which enables you to perfectly synchronize delay times and modulation rates to the rhythm of this tune you are playing. It may be adjusted and set in real time, too, with a dedicated button or optional foot switch control.
3. BOSS RC-30 Phrase Looper Pedal
- BOSS celebrates the 10th anniversary of this workstation with an exciting new lineup of RC Series loopers! First out of the gate would be your RC-30, a twin pedal multitrack Looper with 2 synchronized stereo tracks and built in loop effects.
- Plug in your device of choice, or possibly a mic; an XLR input is supplied, complete with Phantom power. Record for up to three hours straight to internal memory, including effects as you proceed. The USB 2.0 port enables you to save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files.
4. Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper Pedal
- With 720 seconds (12 minutes) of stereo recording period on 10 independent loops and infinite overdubbing, the streamlined 720 Stereo Looper provides guitarists with an intuitive tool that’s great for training and live operation. Finding the sweet spot in their wash pedal’s sweep. The Cock Fight allows you to attain that cool cocked wash sound with no wash pedal.
- Tune in the tone you want. Add the built-in distortion for more grind and growl, or change to the Discussing Wah mode to get a stuck voice-box sound. Should you plug into an expression pedal, you are able to sweep the Cock Fight for jaw-dropping wah and discussing pedal effects, with or without distortion!
5. Digitech Jam Man Stereo Looper Delay Pedal
- After we reinvented loopers in 2005 together with the original jam Person, more than 6 hours worth of material may be stored on a removable media card. Today, digitech has raised the bar using the new jam Man stereo Looper using the ability to save 35 minutes of CD quality loops in 99 internal memories in addition to using an SD Memory Card expansion slot providing you the ability to store over 16 hours of material at an extra 99 slots.
- The jam Person stereo also includes accurate stereo looping, reverse playback, and a mic input making it ideal for backing tracks or DJ software. The jam Person stereo includes USB connectivity and will sync to Digitech’ s free jam manager software that organizes and saves your jam Person stereo loops to either piece or Mac. Jam manager also lets you instantly create custom snap lists to take to an own gig.
6. Pigtronix Guitar Looper Effects Pedal
- Pigtronix Infinity is the world’s most musical looping pedal. Easy to operate, yet tremendously strong and flexible, the Infinity Looper from Pigtronix sets a new world standard for latency-free looping.
- Our state-of-the-art looping platform offers instantaneous record, playback, dub, undo and redo, on two stereo loop pairs which may be configured in a number of ways. Along with superior speed and a distinctive, user-friendly feature set, Infinity Looper sounds downright incredible as a result of its unobtrusive analog limiter phases, transparent analog pass-through, and 24bit / 48kHz HD recording engine.
- Infinity’s advanced”SYNC MULTI” style gives a multiplier function letting the length of Loop 2 to be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 times the length of Loop 1. The two loops may also be run out of sync or even in SERIES, for verse/chorus song structures. Ninja style enter split mode assigns Input 1 to 2 Loop 1 and Input 2 to Loop 2, efficiently enabling actors to record and overdub separate devices on separate loops into isolated amps concurrently.
7. Boss Acoustic Singer Effects Processor Pedal (Ve-8)
- For singer/songwriters who perform acoustic guitar, it’s a competitive, crowded world out there. The VE-8 acoustic singer provides that extra edge you want to stand out and shine, helping you with professional BOSS sound every time you perform.
- Easy to use, the VE-8 offers studio-quality guitar and voice processing Plus notable real time harmonies and looping in 1 streamlined, go-everywhere bundle. With such great sound and strong creative attributes at your control, you are destined to bring down the home everywhere you perform.
8. Tc-Helicon Eq Effects Pedal
- Kick your vocals into top gear with voice tone harmony-g XT. Now with enhanced stability Technology and reverb from the big brother voice reside 2, harmony-g XT will enhance your tone and surround your voice with Guru effects and vocal harmony.
- Natural play guitar-controlled stability algorithm stacks up to 2 more voices from our flagship processor
- Usb for software upgrades, tips, and preset management using the included voice assistance app
9. Tc Helicon Voice Live Play Vocal Effects Processor
- Whether you are on top of the charts – or only a dreamer with a microphone, Voice Live Play provides you hundreds of artist & song presets to choose from, assisting you to create amazing vocals.
- Plug in your MP3 player and sing along with your favorite tracks or make instant HIT effects for your songs.
10. Boss Ve-20 Vocal Performer Multi-Effects Pedal
- Who says stompboxes are just for guitarists? The new, easy-to-use VE-20 was designed from the ground up for singers, including some of the best vocal-effects technology available on the marketplace.
- Using the click of a foot switch, you can instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies for your singing, and add real-time pitch-correction, and you may show your creative side with special effects like radio, distortion, and strobe.
- You may even create layers and loops in real time together with all the onboard phrase Looper. Perform anywhere with the VE-20 since it runs on AC or battery power.
Even though they aren’t featured on some of the essential and must-have studio and stage products, the vocal loop machine plays a significant role in both arenas. They could help live musicians beef up their sound in certain elements of the tunes, in addition, to provide them the liberty to improvise and create music on the spot.
We hope that the guide can help you pick the vocal loop machine easily. Good luck!