- The Best Treble Booster Pedals
- 1. Tc Electronic Spark Booster Effects Pedal
- 2. Electro-Harmonix Lpb-1 Linear Power Booster Preamp Pedal
- 3. Xotic Effects Rc Booster Version 2
- 4. Mxr M133 Micro Amp
- 5. Catalinbread Naga Viper Modern Treble Booster Guitar Effects Pedal
- 6. Friedman Amplification Buxom Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- 7. Earthquaker Devices Tone Job Eq And Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- 8. Electro-Harmonix Screaming Bird Nano Treble Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- 9. Bbe Bohemian Treble Boost Pedal
- 10. Janglebox Jb Nano Compressor / Treble Booster Pedal
Treble booster pedals play with a strange role in the world of electric guitar they boost the sound without distorting it such as an overdrive pedal could, but when turned up significantly you can barely tell the difference between both.
In this guide, we’ll be going over our favorite treble boosters, assisting you to compare them and make your final option. Let’s see it under!
The Best Treble Booster Pedals
1. Tc Electronic Spark Booster Effects Pedal
- Offer your audio The increase It needs together with all the TC Electronic spark booster. Whether you would like a clean boost or a Snarling punch which cuts through the mix, The spark booster is the pedal you want. TC Electronic spark booster isn’t your average increase pedal, it supplies a 2-band EQ, 3-way personality switch, gain, and level controllers which allow you to make your perfect boost audio.
- Additionally, it packs a whopping 26dB of increase! Use it to push your amp over the edge to get antique tube amp sounds, or to get a fresh boost that showcases your solo. Insert the TC Electronic spark booster into your pedalboard and enhance your sonic imagination!
2. Electro-Harmonix Lpb-1 Linear Power Booster Preamp Pedal
- An exact recreation of the original LPB-1 circuit, which ushered in the age of overdrive in 1968. Place the LPB-1 facing any impact to dramatically increase the definition out of its cleaner and heavier input drive. Control the gain and saturation of almost any amp. Put impact in your tone.
- This is a very straightforward booster pedal with only 1 knob. It’s a normal linear booster, which includes the exact same design as the original pedal that seemed more than 50 years back. It’s the ideal tool to put before your amp to control distortion or maybe to put before the entire series and receive perfect definition and clarity.
3. Xotic Effects Rc Booster Version 2
- RC Booster Version 2. Xotic’s notorious RC Booster has been renewed! The RCB-V2, motivated by the Scott Henderson RCB-SH version, now comes with an extra gain channel for even fatter tones using a super transparent 20dB+ blank increase.
- The Xotic RC Booster-V2 supplies a wonderful 20-dB increase, which may take your fresh amp in the world of overdrive tones. It functions well as a fresh booster, however, distortion is unquestionably its zone of relaxation. Moreover, you can participate in the Profit switch so that you can become pretty fat tones too. Furthermore, a two-bad equalized is a wonderful improvement concerning tonal diversity.
4. Mxr M133 Micro Amp
- Including a preset quantity of gain With only a single control, the Micro amp is a fantastic way to boost your signal for lead Work or fix between two distinct guitars with unmatched output (I.E. Hum buckers into single-coils). It can also offer a permanent boost in a long effects chain where signal drop off is an issue. Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter or only 9-volt battery.
- The streamlined housing means that you won’t have some trouble to obtain the location for it in your pedalboard, although the genuine bypass means that your tone will stay unaffected once you turn off it.
- As soon as you engage this small but effective unit, you receive a wonderful dB boost. The knob is pretty linear, so that you may really use this pedal to place the right quantity of the entire chain, which can be very great if you would like to maintain your tube amp in a certain clean/drive zone, but still require a little bit more volume. An extremely usable device, which can be easy and comparatively reasonably priced.
5. Catalinbread Naga Viper Modern Treble Booster Guitar Effects Pedal
- The Naga Viper is a booster which lives in the grand old tradition of the Dallas Range master Treble-Booster. The original Range master has been used by many influential British guitarists such as Tony Iommi, Brian May, Marc Bolan, and KK Downing and Glen Tipton of Judas Priest.
- All these guitarists, while entirely unique in their styles, talk about the Range master because the secret of boosting their cranked British tube amps into a juicy, harmonic-laden rock tone that always cuts through the mix and can be finally proto-metal.
- This control sets the output level of the Naga Viper. To get overdriving amps or overdrive pedals, you will normally need to place this control fairly high. You will notice that as you flip this controller you will notice a slight whooshing or crackle kind audio – that is normal and can be due to the conventional Rangemaster circuit utilized for the Boost controller.
6. Friedman Amplification Buxom Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- The Friedman Buxom Boost might be the most effective tonal solution you ever put in your pedalboard. Like its namesake amp headset, this pedal pushes a pure, clean signal to conjure the absolute most out of your tone.
- Turning the increase control is the ticket to volume increase, pushing the front of your amp for thick harmonic overdrive, or balancing between 2 guitars using varying output. Whether you are following a tone tailored by its own active mid, treble, and bass controls or the pedal’s ability to attain complete transparency – thanks to its onboard EQ Bypass switch – it is all in there.
- We have even added a helpful tight controller for reigning on your tube amp’s bottom end when encouraged. As expected, every Buxom Boost pedal is crafted with the attention to detail and fine ear for tone that comes together with Dave Friedman’s name.
7. Earthquaker Devices Tone Job Eq And Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- This streamlined Boost & EQ is based on the tone-shaping selections available in old audiophile-grade stereo preamps, therefore it is a fantastic addition to your pedalboard no matter what you play. Meaning you’re hear whole frequency response from the Tone Job anyplace you plug it into –guitar, bass, drum machine, synthesizers, steel drums, harpsichord, kazoo, car stereo, or wherever!
- A comprehensive tone enhancement instrument, The tone job is designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as you can. What does this mean to you, The consumer? This means it can handle a wide variety of frequencies from electric guitars, bass guitar, synthesizer machines and virtually anything else you can plugin
8. Electro-Harmonix Screaming Bird Nano Treble Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Based on the timeless design from the’70s, the Screaming Bird treble booster is back to assist your audio take brand new flight. Whether it’s overdriving an amp or simply adding some deep bite for your audio, this Bird will scream nothing but highs and will create your guitar cut through any mix. Step on the Bird and fly away!
- As you can very well see, the Screaming Bird includes just two controllers. One of that is the increased control knob, which can be used to raise the gain of your audio. Another control is that the footswitch, which can be used to activate or deactivate the impact by simply pressing down with your foot.
- The Screaming Bird provides you up to 20 dB of treble boost, which will make it possible for you to change the frequencies of your audio and provide that edge over everybody else.
9. Bbe Bohemian Treble Boost Pedal
- It’s constructed in a sturdy metallic construction, ideal for people that are uninhibited if they stomp the pedal to turn the impact off and on. Its foundation is anti-slip and permits the guitarist complete confidence when leaning on it making it a perfect option for live concerts.
- About its settings, it simply contains two potentiometers to control, in the first case, the volume of delivery, hence attaining that the impedance provided overcomes the different elements of this pedalboard — a superb option for guitar solos- along with also the polarization potentiometer, regulating its position enables reaching the desired level from the acute tones.
- This treble booster is based on the traditional circuit of amplification devices, so if you’re among those whose primary effect is on the collections of yesteryear and you would like a classic tone, then that is the ideal selection for you.
10. Janglebox Jb Nano Compressor / Treble Booster Pedal
- Its design is excellent, and its blue color makes it quite showy. It’s a product of this JB manufacturer and really acts as a compressor, therefore its greatest quality isn’t the treble increase but also the compressing effect.
- It’s two knobs, the first is Gain, which lets you adjust the volume gain and the amount of compression. The next has a striking name, Attack, providing the choice to manipulate the level of compression throughout your intervention. It’ll sound easy, but the consequence of employing these two configurations is powerful.
- Additionally, it includes two pedals in one, among them supplies access to the setting you’ve set, and the other is named T-Boost and can be preconfigured from the factory. Having two pedals provides the opportunity to get a sound similar to that of Roger McGuinn from the Byrds but without the necessity to utilize 2 separated pedals.
When you have to choose a treble booster pedal, you’ll have to analyze exactly what you’re searching for. Keep a watch at the impedance levels along with also the possibilities to manage the sound as much as you can.
If you’re beginning in audio, the Bbe Bohemian Screaming Bird Nano is excellent thanks to its simplicity.
We expect that with the useful our information, you will choose a suit treble booster pedals for yourself.