- The Best Telecaster Bridge
- 1. Jd.Moon Gold Tele Bridge Electric Guitar Saddle Bridge Top Load For Fender Tele Replacement
- 2. Wilkinson Chrome Wtb ‘Ashtray’ Bridge For Telecaster Type Guitars, With Brass Saddles (Chrome)
- 3. Metallor Vintage Style 6 Saddle Top Loader Bridge Compatible with Tele Telecaster Style Electric Guitar Parts Replacement Chrome.
- 4. Babicz Telecaster Bridge Black (Fchtelebkp)
- 5. Telecaster(Tm)-Style Top-Loading Chrome Electric Guitar Bridge Plate For Humbuckers
- 6. Fender Standard Series Telecaster Bridge Assembly – Chrome
- 7. Gotoh Modern Bridge for Tele Chrome
- 8. Squier by Fender Telecaster Electric Guitar Bridge – Chrome
- 9. Timiy Musical Instruments Telecaster Electric 3 Brass Saddle String Guitar Chrome Bridge Assembly
- 10. Callaham Vintage Telecaster Bridge, Enhanced Vintage Compensated Brass Saddles
- Buying Guide Telecaster Pickup
In this post you’ll see my reviews of some of my favorite Telecaster bridges that you can set up on your six-stringer use the correct tools, steady hands, and a bit of confidence. The detail infomation about Telecaster bridges is listed below.
The Best Telecaster Bridge
1. Jd.Moon Gold Tele Bridge Electric Guitar Saddle Bridge Top Load For Fender Tele Replacement
- Golden Telecaster Style Bridge / with Screws
- 6-Saddle Top Loaded Tele Bridge
- Made to for use with the Tele. Single coil pickup; this thicker brass bridge comprises six allen-adjustable brass saddles.
2. Wilkinson Chrome Wtb ‘Ashtray’ Bridge For Telecaster Type Guitars, With Brass Saddles (Chrome)
- All products are sent OEM and your items will be shipped as pictured, & sent in protective packaging.
- Supplied with 4 x Colour Matched Countersunk Screws & Allen Key
- Wilkinson Stamped Steel Base-Plate, Staggered Brass Saddles for Improved String Intonation
- Offers both”string through body” and”string through top” alternatives
- String Spacing: 10.8mm.
3. Metallor Vintage Style 6 Saddle Top Loader Bridge Compatible with Tele Telecaster Style Electric Guitar Parts Replacement Chrome.
- High quality and contains a mirror like finish.
- Six saddle bridge with intonation and elevation adjustments for every string.
- Come using tele bridge also contains 10.8millimeter string spacing, The space is 54mm in the first hole to the final and also the width is 80mm from side to side.
- This includes complete with 3pcs matching screws and modification Allen key.
- Please make certain to validate the dimensions to verify if the item can match your guitar when you purchase it.
4. Babicz Telecaster Bridge Black (Fchtelebkp)
- The”full contact hardware” direct coupling system for”Telecaster” style bridges right replaces the existing bridge, in either four or three hole mount systems. The”ECAM” saddle layout means undesirable spaces between the bottom of the saddle and the top of the bridge plate have been removed.
- The Babicz”full contact hardware” replacement method to get”telecaster” design guitars provides unmatched stability, enhanced sustain, dramatically improved tone and fullness together with complete adjustability. Includes instructions, finish FCH bridge and activity modification hex wrench.
5. Telecaster(Tm)-Style Top-Loading Chrome Electric Guitar Bridge Plate For Humbuckers
- This is a chrome electrical guitar-style bridge plate, using a cutout perfectly sized for full size humbucker pickups. This bridge plate includes 6 adjustable cord attachment points (at a”arm and knuckle” design, instead of the”enclosed V” design, which we sell as a separate product).
- This bridge plate includes five chrome mounting screws and a little allen wrench for adjusting the action and intonation. These are amazing metallic bits, ideal for solid body electric guitars, cigar box guitars and much more! This can be a”top-loading” bridge, at which the strings could be mounted via angled holes at the rear of the bridge, rather than being drawn up throughout the entire body of this guitar. Additionally, they have holes in the base plate should you would rather bring them up throughout your system rather.
6. Fender Standard Series Telecaster Bridge Assembly – Chrome
- Chrome-plated bridge plate with six adjustable block-style saddles
- Assembly includes intonation springs, screws, and elevation adjustment screws
- Doesn’t include bridge or pickup mounting hardware. Contains saddle elevation adjust wrench
- Used in many Standard Series (Mexico) Telecaster versions made of’04-Present. Will not retrofit into a 3-screw mount layout bridge footprint without modification
7. Gotoh Modern Bridge for Tele Chrome
- A beefier version of this traditional Tele bridge
- Features six completely adjustable saddles for string height, radius, and intonation
- That is a heftier bridge using a solid brass baseplate and allen-adjustable brass saddles
- Comes with 4 mounting screws
8. Squier by Fender Telecaster Electric Guitar Bridge – Chrome
- Genuine Fender/Squier Telecaster bridge
- Chrome finish with satin saddles
- Strings through body
- Includes mounting screws
- 2-1/8″ series spacing
9. Timiy Musical Instruments Telecaster Electric 3 Brass Saddle String Guitar Chrome Bridge Assembly
- Contain 5 screws and one hexagon spoon
- Preserve the traditional overall look and feel
- You are able to load the strings by high or through-body
- Chrome plated, stamped brass and steel saddles
- High Quality Durable Allowing for superior string intonation
10. Callaham Vintage Telecaster Bridge, Enhanced Vintage Compensated Brass Saddles
- Fender’s original Tele bridge layout is crude at best. It serves the aim of positioning the strings but allows for just coarse intonation adjustment. Callaham’s bridge keeps the standard appearance, when using superior materials and layout that provide a broader frequency response, improved sustain, and perfect intonation.
- Made from heavier .075″ cold-rolled carbon steel with a five-stage bending process, then stress-relieved so the plate stays absolutely flat. Provides maximum sustain and vibration move – stiffness and flatness are paramount in this layout, which wouldn’t be obtained using the .050″ material and stamping processes used in the original. Lowered sides further improve the performance – allowing for simple palm muting – along with the lip is eliminated in the very front of the treble side to permit accessibility for finger picking. Two little screw holes on the front corners of the plate might be used in the player’s discretion; screws are included using the bridge for those needing the utmost accessible sustain.
- Callaham’s improved compensated saddles guarantee proper intonation, and use of smaller setscrews – transferred directly into the ends of their saddles – guarantees that the strings do not touch the elevation adjustment screws, which may be an issue on other bridges.
Buying Guide Telecaster Pickup
- Budget: The first thing you will want to consider is your budget.
You can experience a wide selection of abilities and fashions with telecaster pickups. Some cost much more than others. However, more expensive does not necessarily mean greater. A few of the pricier pickups are designed so you can install them yourself, meaning you won’t need to spend the money on a complete installation. Consider this when you are purchasing your pickups because you might be better off having a more expensive pair which you can install yourself.
- Tone: Telecaster pickups include a wide variety of capabilities, meaning you can enjoy vintage screaming, the raw tones to smooth tones of a telecaster, and humbucker-style sounds. Fender has produced pickups for every type of guitar player. You are able to produce your telecaster sound precisely how you want it to. If you would like vintage sound, go with all the Classic reissue pickups. If you’d like noiseless, smooth contemporary tones, then the Gen 4 noiseless Tele pickups might be the best way to go.
- Installation: How easy is the setup of your pickups? If you would like to do it yourself, there are plenty of telecaster pickups that you are able to pick from. However, there aren’t always a ton of tones out there in solderless, house installation style pickups. You might have to consult a guitar tech to get your ax up and running.
- Bridge Pickups: Your electric guitar includes two pickup forms: the bridge and the neck pickup. If you are getting a single pickup, then you will want to make certain that you get the most suitable one for the audio you want. The Telecaster is famous for a vintage, twangy, raw sound, and both pickup types can be found in single packs for you to pick from. The telecaster bridge will provide you the lead tone you’re searching for. A Tele lead tone will be bright and piercing, and it must cut through the combination with conviction.
- Neck Pickup: The neck pickups on a traditional Tele are meant to have warm and smooth tones with a great deal of attack. A specially designed telecaster pickup on the neck is going to do just that. You’ll find the clean chord fashion tones you would like, and if you are ready to switch to the bridge, you’re going to get the screaming leads which can allow you to stand out among the rest of the band.
If your Tele just does not deliver as great as it used to but your pickups are pristine and your strings are somewhat new, it could be time to update this bridge. Bridges featured within this informative article cater to modern players, old timers, and Fender purists.