The Sound card would be the audio producer’s best buddy: it aids in processing incoming and outgoing sound signal, joins band or DJ to the application world and supplies the capability to utilize expert quality studio monitors. Our variety of best sound card for music production involves the very best for a variety of applications like professional usage, mobile and DJ usage in addition to newcomer usage, providing the very best deal for the money.
- The Best Sound Card For Music Production
- 1. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface – Compact Sound Card
- 2. MOTU UltraLite-MK3 Hybrid FireWire/USB2 Audio Interface – Sound Card For Travel
- 3. Behringer U-phoria UMC22
- 4. Peavey USB-P USB Playback
- 5. PreSonus Sound Card For Music Production
- 6. Steinberg UR44 Audio Interface
- 7. RME BABYFACEPRO – Professional Sound Card
- 8. Antelope Audio Antelope Zen Tour Thunderbolt
- 9. Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Sound Card
The Best Sound Card For Music Production
1. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface – Compact Sound Card
The small size and flexible 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface makes it simple to execute and record studio-quality sound against a cue mix. Take it everywhere, connect and power from USB and get 2 natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency, MIDI I/O, four analogue outputs and also the same audio quality and electronic conversion as the remainder of the Scarlett range.
The Focusrite sound card is capable of providing sample and conversion rates measured in 192kHz / 24-bit and gets the lowest latency measured at 2.74ms. Additionally it is built with 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs, enabling you to easily join expert studio monitors. A significant benefit of purchasing this item is the fact that it comes bundled with Pro Tools, Focusrite Creative Package and a few other essential tools made by Focusrite which it is possible to download after preparing the item.
- Compact and adaptive 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface
- Digital conversion functions at up to 24-bit as well as 192kHz
2. MOTU UltraLite-MK3 Hybrid FireWire/USB2 Audio Interface – Sound Card For Travel
The UltraLite-MK3 is just one of the finest sound cards for music production chiefly made to be quite rugged and simple to transport anywhere without hurting the item. The MK3 includes 10 individual inputs and 14 outputs which ought to be ample for many situations. It’s possible to really connect it to a selection of tools or likely all of them including the piano, guitar, drum machines, synths and extra MIDI devices. The MOTU audio interface is flexible, powerful and may be utilized to process live inputs without even pushing the load into a pc.
Connect all your recording studio gear, such as microphones, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors as well as MIDI devices to the MOTU audio interface. Record, monitor, route and procedure all of the live inputs with the specialist on-board CueMix FX electronic mixer – with no latency and no processor strain on your PC
- Rugged, compact half-rack enclosure you may take everywhere
- Gives 10 individual inputs and 14 distinct outputs
3. Behringer U-phoria UMC22
The UMC22 by Behringer is a pretty simple small interface including all the basic features you want. It includes L & R 1/4″ outputs to power your speakers in addition to a headset jack. For your digital-audio conversion, it includes 48 kHz resolution. Furthermore, this interface includes 2 inputs (one double microphone/instrument and a single instrument-only) in the event that you need to do a little bit of recording also.
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional sound quality
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
4. Peavey USB-P USB Playback
This interface from Peavey is a wholly different kind of choice. It includes no recording inputs at all but just concentrates to the digital-audio conversion for sending sound your own speakers. What is more, the outputs with this interface are XLR, that are the favored input for luxury studio monitors.
- This sound card for music production is extremely straightforward and operational
5. PreSonus Sound Card For Music Production
In cases like this, you may attempt PreSonus Audiobox 96. Rather than a single thing, you’re purchasing an entire set of essential music gear. Everything in this collection is done for you without the worry about choosing the perfect accessories which easily integrate with your professional sound card to get studio recording. For the cost, you’re receiving a fairly sweet and superior package.
- Easy, handy small audio/MIDI interface includes the ideal features for basic recording demands
- Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
6. Steinberg UR44 Audio Interface
The Steinberg UR44 is an excellent sound card for an inexpensive price. Whether your working system is iOS based, Windows based or Linux based, then the Steinberg UR44 got you covered. All you need to do is concentrate on music creation and allow this beast manage the rest!
- Compatible with just about any os and some other applications for music production
- Ultra-compact mobile device and an innovative portable production studio
7. RME BABYFACEPRO – Professional Sound Card
When you open the bundle, you’ll discover audio port, breakout cable and also expansion cable, carrying bag and also a USB cable. The whole sound card and external hardware consider in only in 1.1 lbs, even though it includes all kinds of different connection outputs for you along with your music production.
This is a really pleasant sound card for music production and updating your own pc on this external sound card is likely to make your music production job a lot simpler and the audio output much more professional.
- Its advanced energy saving technology offer ultimate fidelity without any compromises at level, noise or distortion.
- High-end 24-channel mobile solution & very low latency functionality Champion, Babyface Pro’s incredibly efficient layout almost never needs an external power source.
8. Antelope Audio Antelope Zen Tour Thunderbolt
This sound card for music production contains 4 physical inputs and 8 analog outputs that are expandable via ADAT to 16 inputs and outputs, for larger recording scenarios. The built-in DSP processor means you will have to get zero-latency recording with effects. A number of those onboard premium effects are modeled EQ’s, compressors as well as guitar amps which sound very great. The port even includes two Reamp outputs, particularly for sending your prerecorded tracks to a guitar amp for recording again — maybe something which would attract guitarists.
- 24-bit, 192 kHz sound and Antelope’s signature perfect conversion
- 32 channels through Thunderbolt and 24 on USB for zero-latency sound streaming
9. Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Sound Card
For those DJs on the market, we have got an excellent bargain for you. Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6, among the best sound card using for recording, synth, and production applications, is currently readily available for a wonderful price. In case you were trying to find a compact and high quality audio card that supplies a good deal of choices to get a DJ, check out exactly what would be the best characteristics of Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6.
- Low-latency functionality for utilizing virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with personal gain controls
- Immediate monitoring for live, latency-free recording
It is tough to locate the very best sound card for music production, isn’t it? There are a lot of available, and you also likely battle to make the ideal decision (I certainly did). You need to check at both functionality and sound quality, endurance and portability. It is important to not forget that sounds cards are a wonderful investment which can help you a good deal on the way. But at the same time, you need to receive the best bang for your dollar. Based on people’s requirements and exactly what they want the apparatus for, the very best sound card for music production will differ for everybody.