- The Best Small Electric Guitar
- 1. Fender Squier 3/4 Size Kids Mini Strat Electric Guitar
- 2. Ibanez Grgm21Bkn 3/4 Size Mikro Electric Guitar
- 3. Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Jewel Blue
- 4. Fender Mustang 90 Rosewood Fingerboard Olympic White
- 5. Gibson Usa Sg Faded T 2017 Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry
- 6. Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar NOS – 3-Tone Sunburst with Rosewood Fingerboard
- 7. Fender Squier 3/4 Size Kids Mini Strat Electric Guitar – Red Bundle with Tuner
- 8. Squier By Fender Stratocaster Beginner Electric Guitar Pack With Frontman 15G Amplifier
- 9. Squier By Fender Mini Stratocaster Beginner Electric Guitar
- 10. Jackson JS Series Dinky Minion JS1X Electric Guitar
When you’ve got small hands you know the battle some guitar chords provide you. You try to reach and it simply feels like an impossibility. We wanted to address this matter and produce an informative article that can allow you to find the finest electric guitar for smaller hands. After all, in case there are musical instruments which will make it much easier to perform with small hands, why try to match with a guitar which makes your hands?
Don’t worried about that, we’ve listed top 10 the best small electric guitar for small hands, and hope that you can purchase a suitable product for yourself. Have a fantastic day!
The Best Small Electric Guitar
1. Fender Squier 3/4 Size Kids Mini Strat Electric Guitar
- The Squier Mini Stratocaster is the best companion for players seeking a reduced-size tool with classic styling and comfortable Fender tone. A more compact version of this Bullet Strat, the newly redesigned Mini is a good guitar for beginners, beginners and gamers with smaller hands.
- Highlights include a lightweight and thin body, an easy-to-play”C”-shaped neck profile, a trio of Squier single-coil pickups using 5-way switching for sonic variety, a hardtail bridge to get solid tuning stability, smaller strap pins, along with a side-mounted output jack. A perfect tool for kids ages 6 to 12 years.
2. Ibanez Grgm21Bkn 3/4 Size Mikro Electric Guitar
- The Ibanez Mikro 3/4 scale electric guitar is ideal for last-minute rehearsals, running scales while awaiting downloads, young rockers just joining the fray or anybody who just needs a smaller body and neck. Not to be confused with other smallish guitars, the Ibanez Mikro is no toy.
- Mikro features the identical construction, higher quality and cautious setup of the Ibanez full-size GRX and GRG versions. Mikro’s 22″ inch scale length (normal guitars feature a neck range from 24 3.4″ to 25 1/2″) makes it the ideal selection for novice players or experts practicing on the tour bus.
3. Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Jewel Blue
- No toy-by any stretch of this imagination-the Ibanez micron is conforms to the exact same high standards as most of our GIO series guitars. The GRGM21M features exactly the same high-output Infinity R pickups, the identical construction, same stuff, same set up and same review.
- Actually, the only distinction is its briefer 22. 2-inch scale neck-something which makes it ideal for traveling buses, songwriting, running scales while downloading and, clearly, for young rockers and novices.
4. Fender Mustang 90 Rosewood Fingerboard Olympic White
- Fantastic for garage rock and other designs that flourish on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 provides a distinctive take on a timeless version. With updated features, exceptional aesthetics and fat Fender audio, this spirited instrument is ideal for players who march to a different beat. A fresh take on an underground classic, it remains true to this rebellious soul that birthed rock’n’ roll.
- Body contour: Dual cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood upper wood: Alder Body wood: Alder Body finish: Gloss Polyester Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: C modern Neck wood: Maple Joint: Bolt-on Scale length: 24 in. Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Satin polyurethane Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: 9.5 in. Fret size: Moderate jumbo Number of frets
5. Gibson Usa Sg Faded T 2017 Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry
- New Faded Gloss complete, the SG Faded looks weathered with a few decades of enjoying, feels as though it’s been shaped directly by the player’s own hands, to get an absolutely perfect match.
- The SG Faded is an artful mix of history and modernity, in which SG traditions started over five decades past meet with 21st-century inventions for sonic flexibility and playability.
- Together with 490R and 490T humbuckers with Alnico magnets provides historical SG tones, whilst slim-taper neck using a thicker rosewood fingerboard and 22 polished frets combine for a wonderful feel in the hand.
6. Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar NOS – 3-Tone Sunburst with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Fender”s Kurt Cobain Jaguar is a new-looking version of the battered and thoroughly unusual 1965 Jaguar which Cobain wielded through the early-“90s age when Nirvana ruled rock and headed a musically magnificent and culturally subversive movement. \
- Features include an alder body, bound fingerboard with Pearloid dot markers, Stratocaster headstock shape with 1950s-style”spaghetti” logo, DiMarzio hum bucking DP103 PAF 36th Anniversary neck pickup and DP100 Super Distortion bridge pickup, triple knurled”chrome-dome” knob configuration (volume, volume, tone), three-position toggle switch, black chrome Adjustor-Matic bridge and Gotoh sealed tuners.
7. Fender Squier 3/4 Size Kids Mini Strat Electric Guitar – Red Bundle with Tuner
- There’s a lot to appreciate about this Fender Squier Mini Strat. Sure, it might seem cute and adorable, but this electric guitar might be a beast. Produced by one of the most reliable brand names for guitars, this miniature version of a Bullet Strat doesn’t fall behind in grade.
- It’s comfortable to play and easy on the hands, which makes it one of the best options for younger learners and their little hands.
8. Squier By Fender Stratocaster Beginner Electric Guitar Pack With Frontman 15G Amplifier
- The Squier Affinity Strat pack contains all you want to begin rocking right from the box. The affinity series Stratocaster comes with a fat-sounding humbucking bridge pickup and 2 single-coil Strat pickups for a flexible tone.
- A vintage-style Fender tremolo bridge,”C-shaped maple neck and a lightweight, comfy body round out the offerings. The added Fender front Man 15G amplifier boasts 15 watts of electricity and attributes both clean and overdrive channels, providing you tones acceptable for just about any genre.
- It’s also ideal for jamming and practicing, using an aux input that permits you to join a media device and perform along with your favorite tunes or backing tracks, in addition to a headphone jack for quiet practice. The Squier Affinity Strat pack even includes a strap, cable, and selections, so nowadays is the time to stop dreaming and start playing!
9. Squier By Fender Mini Stratocaster Beginner Electric Guitar
- The Squier Mini Stratocaster® is the best companion for players looking for a reduced-size tool with classic styling and comfortable Fender® tone. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, an easy-to-play”C”-shaped neck profile, a trio of Squier single-coil pickups using 5-way switching for sonic variety, and a hardtail bridge to get solid tuning stability.
- The comfortable”C”-shaped neck profile of the tool (the form of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style enjoying feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfy and is excellent for all playing styles.
- This version includes a hardtail bridge designed for improved tuning stability and maintain. This layout component also hearkens back to the early- to – mid-’70s.
10. Jackson JS Series Dinky Minion JS1X Electric Guitar
- The Dinky Minion JS1X includes a poplar body, speedy bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods along with a 12 radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays.
- Other characteristics include a rear-angled headstock for equally distributed tension (decreasing playing exhaustion ), sculpted heel for easy upper register playing, double Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with three-way blade switching, a string-through-body hardtail bridge and black hardware.
Choosing a small electric guitar is actually no different than picking a normal guitar. Search for quality design wood, dependable pickups, and a form and size that match your playing style.
Have in mind, however, that really small guitars have their own shortcomings when it comes to audio quality.
Therefore, if you are taking a look at a small electric guitar as a permanent solution, either choose an excellent kit or complement your audio with some excellent pedals.