- The Best Schecter Guitars
- 1. Schecter HELLRAISER C-VI Baritone 6-String Electric Guitar, Black Cherry
- 2. Schecter Omen Extreme-6 Electric Guitar (Black Cherry)
- 3. Schecter C-6 Plus Solid-Body Electric Guitar
- 4. Schecter 430 C-6 Deluxe Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Satin Black
- 5. Schecter Omen-6 6-String Electric Guitar, Black
- 6. Schecter Omen-6 6-String Electric Guitar, Vintage White
- 7. Schecter Stiletto Extreme-4 Bass Guitar (4 String, Black Cherry)
- 8. Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Electric Guitar (Black Cherry)
- 9. Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Electric Guitar (Gloss White)
- 10. Schecter 1781 9-String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Black Cherry
- Buying Guide For The Best Schecter Guitars
Even though the company Schecter Guitars opened up back into the mid-1970s, it was not until the 1990s that they watched a huge breakthrough on the marketplace.
Schecter’s popularity jumped through the 2000s, largely because Schecter produced desirable guitars attractive to the masses of both rock and metal guitar players.
This below is the best of listing Schecter guitars. We expect that assist you to purchase one of the most acceptable Schecter guitars.
The Best Schecter Guitars
1. Schecter HELLRAISER C-VI Baritone 6-String Electric Guitar, Black Cherry
- Let’s start things off with a really amazing guitar which brings a great deal of flexibility to the table. The Hellraiser series is one of the most capable and refined Schecter models for quite a while. The one we’re considering here reinforces that reputation in the best way possible. On this note, there’s nothing average about the Hellraiser.
- This guitar is somewhat unique because it includes a baritone scale. This means you get a 30-inch neck which sports two reinforcement rods inside. The body of this guitar is a normal Schecter Super Strat layout made from mahogany.
- Concerning electronics, you’re taking a look at a set of excellent EMG humbuckers that may provide you just about any type of output you want.
2. Schecter Omen Extreme-6 Electric Guitar (Black Cherry)
- When it comes to Schecter mid range models, nothing beats the Omen Extreme 6. This guitar has become the staple of young metal bands around the world for quite a while now. That said, this really is 1 model that punches way above its budget. While it’s not as refined as the Hellraiser, Omen Extreme 6 is undoubtedly a force to be reckoned with.
- Performance-wise this guitar only delivers. The design is reactive and works together nicely with any type of dist amp or box you plug it into. For the most part, it is possible to play a broad range of genres through metal is definitely something that this guitar does especially well.
3. Schecter C-6 Plus Solid-Body Electric Guitar
- Since Schecter Guitar Research goes into its 40th year of business, it’s solidified its elite status among the planet’s premier guitar businesses, supplying electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars, and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world in over 150 nations. Its always evolving and expanding lineup of guitars and basses appeals to a wide spectrum of gamers and varied musical styles.
- Among the Business’s strongest assets is the growing roster of high-profile musicians, such as Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether, Prince, Stone Temple Pilots, Nevermore and Black Label Society. Check out the newest… C-6 PLUS EM
4. Schecter 430 C-6 Deluxe Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Satin Black
- The C-6 Deluxe from Schechter is your very first’ entry level’ guitar to keep the Schechter Diamond Series name. It sports the Schechter caliber you’ve grown to rely upon, in addition to an unbelievable price.
- C-6 Deluxe comprises many features normally found on more expensive guitars. A guitar which not only looks cool. Borrowing the new slick shapes in the A-6, however, also unites professional quality, playability and tone to both inspire and excite.
5. Schecter Omen-6 6-String Electric Guitar, Black
- The OMEN-6 with double Schecter Diamond humbucker pickups, 24 extra jumbo frets, a resonate basswood body, along with a wonderful slender maple and rosewood mix for the neck and fretboard, you have all of the makings of a good sounding guitar that is superbly responsive.
- You are able to place this guitar through the ringer and be as aggressive as you need and it is likely to hold up the entire way. The Song O Matic bridge and Schecter designed tuners may even work together to help keep you in tune.
- It does not hurt that the OMEN-6 is also quite a looker. The fret board inlays include a distinctive mirrored gothic cross design, and also the gloss black end is perfectly offset by ivory binding which lines the whole front of their body.
6. Schecter Omen-6 6-String Electric Guitar, Vintage White
- It comes in as a great compromise between a glossy and matte finish. It catches the light beautifully without looking too dull regardless of the absence of a gloss that is true. The legitimate reverse of the conventional OMEN-6, this one also includes a thin black binding to provide the body a bit more definition.
- Many guitarists are particularly delighted with this model, noting fantastic sound and thick material that assists every note ring out beautifully. No matter how mad your playstyle may get, there is no denying that the wonderful feeling of being in a position to allow a note sustain for as long as you can.
- When paired with some fine Ernie Ball strings, then the classic white OMEN-6 must offer a superb playing experience that will serve you nicely for a fantastic time to come.
7. Schecter Stiletto Extreme-4 Bass Guitar (4 String, Black Cherry)
- With its beautiful shapes and glossed maple tops, the Stiletto Extreme will grab anyone’s attention, along with also the 24 fret, 2 band EQ and master volume/blend controller will keep them listening. Offered in 4 and 5 string configurations and LEFT given access, this collection is ideal for both beginning bassists and experienced players looking to shake up things!
- This bass plays exceptionally well. Though a great deal of players achieve for reduced end P bass models in the budget, this will let you play a few seriously smooth and effective bass lines which are absolutely studio and street worthy.
8. Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Electric Guitar (Black Cherry)
- Since its debut in 2006, our Hellraiser series has raised the bar on sight, sound, affordability, and quality. Packed with active EMG 81TW/89 pickups, Hellraiser guitars are as adaptable as they are amazing. Double Mode”divide” tone provides you ample room to dial into your tone while looking fantastic. All the way in 6 to 9 string options…that the Hellraiser series has something for everybody!
- The guitar also includes two volume knobs, giving you better control over your audio when you change between the pickups. Toggling between them with a single group to zero will also offer you access into the”kill switch” effect popularized by players like Ace Frehley and Buckethead.
9. Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Electric Guitar (Gloss White)
- One of the numerous Schecter guitars, lots of fans speed this as possibly one of the best for the money. It includes an exceptional baritone scale, with 2 reinforcement sticks within the 30-inch neck.
- The entire body is made of mahogany, and the layout is your dependable and standard Schecter Super Strat. You also receive a set of excellent EMG humbuckers which will provide you the outcome you desire.
10. Schecter 1781 9-String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Black Cherry
- A brand new addition to the famed Hellraiser Series, the C-9 provides a wonderful low-end crunch impossible until today!
- Since its debut in 2006, our Hellraiser series has raised the bar on sight, sound, affordability, and quality. Packed with active EMG 81TW/89 pickups, Hellraiser guitars are as adaptable as they are amazing. Double Mode”divide” tone provides you ample room to dial into your tone while looking fantastic.
Buying Guide For The Best Schecter Guitars
- You could always begin with your budget as the prime basis in deciding on the ideal Schecter guitar for you at the time. The brand delivers a lot of value for the money, and also the less expensive ones are great.
- It’s also advisable to go with the”simpler” versions, particularly as they are frequently the less expensive versions. These versions still seem fine, and you also won’t need to break your budget in any way.
- If you are well past the newbie stage, then you might choose to save a little cash for your guitar so you can spend the versions like the Omen-6. These can be your”visit” guitars since the sound is terrific and you’ve got the skills to truly bring out the very best of what they can do.
- Imagine if you are a pro? If that is the case, you’re going to want an investment so it is possible to go with the higher-end versions.
- The Hellraiser is a top choice if you’re focused on getting truly terrific audio, plus they are fantastic for stage performances. You won’t embarrass yourself if you ever require professional results.
If you are in the market for a Schecter guitar, then you should definitely look at picking between the C-1, OMEN-6, classic white OMEN-6 or even the Hellraiser C-1. These are magnificent guitars that appeal nicely to different demands, and they sound wonderful for the purchase price.
These mirror the entire attention of this Schecter Guitar Research firm superbly. No matter which you select, you will make certain to have a guitar you may feel unbelievably proud to perform.