So you’re looking for the best headphones for electronic drums? Well, you have come to the ideal place. A high-quality pair of headphones is almost worth its weight in gold. You will have the ability to practice for hours on end without irritating neighbors and housemates.
We have chosen a range of several of the best selling, cheapest and high-end headphones on the market now
- The Best Electronic Drum Headphones
- 1. Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones.
- 2. Roland V-Drums Stereo Headphones
- 3. Cad Audio Dh100 Drummer Isolation Headphones
- 4. Alesis Drp100 | Extreme Audio-Isolation Electronic Drum
- 5. Koss Qz-99 Noise Reduction Stereophone, Standard Packaging
- 6. Roland Rh-5 Quality Comfort-Fit Headphones For Electronic Musical Instruments
- 7. Sony Mdrzx110Nc Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 8. Edifier H850 Over-The-Ear Pro Headphones – Professional Audiophile Headphone
- 9. Sony Mdr7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- 10. Beyerdynamic Dt 770 Pro 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones In Black
The Best Electronic Drum Headphones
1. Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones.
- Wearing headphones while you drum likely is not your favorite thing, but when you’ve Got to, pick the Vic Firth SIH1 Isolation headphones. They reduce external noise by up to 24dB, which means that you don’t need to crank the volume up to you do with other headphones.
- This means that you may listen to your mix better while also protecting your hearing. And because the SIH1 isolation headphones are created by the drum pros at Vic Firth, You know they are designed to stand up to some abuse. So when you need to hear the rest of your band, you can count on the Vic Firth SIH1 Isolation headphones.
2. Roland V-Drums Stereo Headphones
- Optimized for private observation whilst enjoying v-drums, the RH-300V provides accurate, punchy sound that inspires. In the strong lows of the bass drum into the shimmering highs of cymbals
- The tight, full-range functioning of the RH-300V makes your private playing sessions more gratifying and pleasurable. These one of a kind headphones are also a fantastic match with other Roland electronic percussion instruments, for example, octapad SPD-30, SPD-SX, along with hand sonic HPD-20.
- High-quality audio that’s optimized for the extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and other Roland electronic percussion.
3. Cad Audio Dh100 Drummer Isolation Headphones
- The CAD Audio DH100 is a high-output stereo isolation headphone with an extended low-frequency response. The DH100 allows the musician to monitor music or a click track in a recording session or live performance with superior clarity when attenuating surrounding noise by 19dB. The DH100 is a Vital tool for Increased functionality and an Essential accessory for the professional musician
- Reduces high sound pressure levels on point and at the studio, Big diameter (50mm), high-output neodymium drivers to get solid and clear reproduction Extended bass response to 10HzFoam cushions for maximum comfort and noise isolation19dB of ambient Sound reduction
4. Alesis Drp100 | Extreme Audio-Isolation Electronic Drum
- The Alesis DRP100 electronic drum reference headphones incorporate accurate audio reproduction and extreme sound isolation for monitoring electronic drum kits at the studio, during training, and on the stage.
- Developed for today’s electronic drummers, DRP100 comes precisely voiced and purpose-built to capture the full nuances and dynamics of electronic drum kits. Its 40mm full-range drivers provide a tight low end and broad frequency response, making sure that every piece of this kit comes across crystal-clear.
- DRP100 features an over-ear layout for extreme sound isolation and outstanding comfort, which makes it easy to play together with the band, record to some cue mix, or practice independently for lengthy periods of time. Additionally, a silicone headband secures DRP100 in place as you rock out to the stage or at the studio.
5. Koss Qz-99 Noise Reduction Stereophone, Standard Packaging
- The QZ99 Passive Noise-Reducing Over-Ear Headphones from KOSS were created to make the world disappear. Pneumalite(TM) ear cushions and an extra-secure headband assist with passive sound isolation, enabling for listening with no outside noise. A volume control is located on the earcup for maximum ease of use.
- The Koss QZ99 headset is a passive noise-reduction stereophone system that isolates the listener from ambient sounds, enabling clear and concentrated listening to this planned aural signal. Ideal for use with racing scanners and metal detectors, it includes a volume control on the earcup for simple level adjustment, a stereo/mono switch for extra flexibility, and one entry, 8 foot coiled cord.
6. Roland Rh-5 Quality Comfort-Fit Headphones For Electronic Musical Instruments
- The RH-5 headphones are the best set for electronic musical instruments like the V-Drums. The headphones include high performance drivers and large scale housings that equates to quality comfort and sound.
- The operation of the headphones is suitable for musical-instrument practice as well as audio-playback applications.
7. Sony Mdrzx110Nc Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Say goodbye to diversion with all the MDR-ZX110NC Noise Cancelling Headphones. Featuring a 12–22,000 Hz frequency response for pristine bass, mids, and treble, these lightweight headphones reduce ambient noise by 95%, so all you will hear is the audio.
- Additionally, you could listen for more with 80 hours of battery life. The noise cancelling function is successful in low frequency ranges and Isn’t as powerful for greater frequencies Cord Length: 3.94 feet; Frequency Response: 10–22,000 Hz.Frequency Response:10–22,000 Hz
8. Edifier H850 Over-The-Ear Pro Headphones – Professional Audiophile Headphone
- The H850 from Edifier is the pinnacle of pristine sound. Escape into worlds untold by putting on those headphones and listen to some favorite music. Listen to all kinds of genres such as EDM, hip hop, rock, heavy metal and several more. Close your eyes and imagine being on stage with your dream artist whilst doing next to them. Music assists in changing your surroundings. The H850 headphones are there to elevate that experience and improve your sound to the next level.
- Together with the H850 headphones, you receive the headphones themselves together with all the Edifier H850 linking cable. As a bonus, we also have added a 1/4-inch jack for musicians like bassists, guitar players, and mixers to obey their performance and listen to what exactly they’re putting out to the world.
9. Sony Mdr7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- This extremely high quality, unobtrusive, lightweight reference headphone was designed to be more comfortable to wear for extended periods, which makes it perfect for use in studio and broadcast environments. A 40mm PET diaphragm and neodymium magnet supply performance exceeding the needs of digital sound sources.
- Sony MDR7506 Professional Stereo Headphones are perfect for sound monitoring in recording studios, radio, movie production, video, electronic news gathering – and virtually any application where high quality sound is needed.
- The closed-ear layout MDR-7506 is outrageously popular in home and pro recording studios. It includes a rugged design, handy folding construction, 40mm driver components, gold connectors, and a professional-quality OFC (oxygen free copper) cord.
10. Beyerdynamic Dt 770 Pro 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones In Black
- The DT 770 PRO headphones remain the best selection for music producers, audio technicians and broadcast customers and therefore are a firmly established piece of gear in studios worldwide. These headphones are especially appealing to professionals owing to their bass reference capabilities, but also due to the spacious reproduction that’s absolutely remarkable for closed headphones.
- The acoustic definition of the DT 770 PRO is exceptional. The level of musical detail shown to make these headphones ideal for monitoring functions. Ultra-low bass sounds are defined and reproduced crisply.
Here’s all of the fantastic headphones which are budget friendly too. We hope this helped you find the perfect one for your needs, remember that fantastic headphones make you hear the complete sound that could inspire you even more.