One type of accessory that’s quite popular and useful among musicians is the piano pedal. The job of the sustain pedal would be to hold your notes. Piano pedals greatly allow you to broaden your musical horizon, particularly during performances.
If you have a digital piano, then a piano pedal is an essential accessory you ought to consider having. Acquiring sustain pedals necessitates the perfect advice. Listed below are a few pointers that will assist you to purchase the best digital piano pedal.
- The Best Digital Piano Pedal
- 1. Moukey Msp-001 Sustain Pedal For Keyboard Digital Piano Foot Damper Pedal
- 2. TYBONDER – Piano Style Universal Sustain Pedal
- 3. Imelod Digital Piano And Keyboard Sustain Pedal
- 4. Universal Sustain Pedal for All Electronic Keyboards, Digital Pianos
- 5. M Audio Sp 2 | Universal Sustain Pedal With Piano Style Action For Midi Keyboards, Digital Pianos
- 6. Yamaha FC5 Compact Sustain Pedal for Portable Keyboards
- 7. Midiplus Sp-2 Sustain Pedal
- 8. Nektar Sustain Pedal, 3.15 X 3.86 X 11.42 Inches (Np-2)
- 9. On-Stage Ksp100 Universal Sustain Keyboard Pedal
- 10. Antoble Sustain Pedal With Piano Style For Electronic Keyboards, Synthesizers & Digital Piano
The Best Digital Piano Pedal
1. Moukey Msp-001 Sustain Pedal For Keyboard Digital Piano Foot Damper Pedal
- The high-light alloy pedal designed according to the habit of trampling angle of musicians is durable, convenient and comfortable to use.
- Moukey sustain pedal may get strong compression in the positioning column. Chrome plated foot pedal with expressive half-pedal capacities can avoid rust and corrosion and last longer.
- In the base of the pedal, you will find four high-tenacity non-slip mats, which may prevent the pedal efficiently from moving.
- Standard compatible plugs make MSP-001 sustain pedal acceptable for different brands. Moukey sustain pedal possess a polarity change, which may easily resverse polarity.
2. TYBONDER – Piano Style Universal Sustain Pedal
- Tybonder T-1 is a universal sustain pedal Compatible with all keyboards and electric pianos on the current market, including Yamaha,Casio,Korg,Roland and More.No worries about compatibility,it is going to play well with all of your synths, keyboards and digital pianos.
- Chrome Pedal With Rubber cover Pedal gives you exact control, Tybonder T-1 provides you a high-performance universal sustain pedal at a budget-conscious cost.
- The Tybonder T-1 Sustain Pedal is the best product for keyboard players who want the most realistic pedal action. Enjoy Amazing Sound and Vintage Mode using our Sustaining Pedal. Enrich your Pianos Tone.
3. Imelod Digital Piano And Keyboard Sustain Pedal
- Universal compatibility — Be accessible for many Electronic Keyboards, Synthesizers, Pianos, Drum Machines and Tone Modules.Firm and Springy- Double polarity Switch under for sustain, together with 1/4 Jack Input and 6 Foot Cable.
- Nicely made and weighty – Does not slide around as much as any other pedals as a result of a non-slip rubber base. The pedal has a plastic cover for protection and pleasant feel underfoot with enough resistance but not overly stiff.
- Sturdy and solid-Improve the sound of keyboard playing, attempt to give you realistic feeling sustain for an electric piano.
4. Universal Sustain Pedal for All Electronic Keyboards, Digital Pianos
- Created with the maximum quality materials tested by the producer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM products.
- Universal compatibility — Be accessible for many electronic keyboards, synthesizers, MIDI gear, digital pianos, drum Machines, and Tone Modules.
- Stylish shape-Classic-style sustain pedal made to function like an acoustic piano’s sustain pedal, enrich your Pianos Tone.
- Nicely made and weighty – Don’t slip around as much as any other pedals as a result of non-slip rubber base. More durable high-quality chrome foot pedal may avoid corrosion and rust and last longer.
5. M Audio Sp 2 | Universal Sustain Pedal With Piano Style Action For Midi Keyboards, Digital Pianos
- Looking to bring some piano style sustain to your controller or keyboard? The M Audio SP 2 is a traditionally styled, compact and sturdy sustain pedal especially engineered using all the modern artist and manufacturer in your mind.
- Featuring a conveniently situated polarity switch, a heavy duty, natural feeling mechanism and an ultra mobile rugged design aesthetic, M Audio’s SP 2 universal sustain pedal is your best accompaniment to your digital keyboard, synthesizer, MIDI controller or drum system.
6. Yamaha FC5 Compact Sustain Pedal for Portable Keyboards
- For those electronic keyboards with an input jack labeled”SUSTAIN,” the FC5 is utilized in precisely the exact same manner the sustain pedal on an acoustic piano is used. A specially designed rubber bottom grips the floor and stays put while you play. The FC5 may also be used as an FS controller for synthesizers, tone modules, and drum machines.
- Yamaha delivers a variety of foot pedal/switch/controllers for many different functions. A compact variant of the FC4, the FC5 performs like an acoustic piano’s sustain pedal supplying feeling and expression to some operation. The FC5 may also be utilized as a hands-free switch for activating effects as well as recording. 5′ cable, 1/4″ plug.
7. Midiplus Sp-2 Sustain Pedal
- The lightweight, plastic design has a great deal to do with all the price tags, even though it’s in fact quite usable as soon as you get down to business. The pedal has a polarity change and 1/4 inch jack, which means it may be used with pretty much any digital keyboard.
- The very best thing about this pedal is how lightweight it is, which makes it ideal for the artist on the move who can not afford to bring any excess burden to your own rig. It includes a pretty solid black finish and protective plastic cover also.
8. Nektar Sustain Pedal, 3.15 X 3.86 X 11.42 Inches (Np-2)
- The nectar NP-2 universal piano-style foot switch pedal is solid, rugged and perfect for both stage and studio. Rubber gripping keeps them in place during performances and polarity switching ensures it works with just about any keyboard or digital product requiring a piano-style footswitch pedal.
- The total design of this pedal is incredibly durable and simple and gives you the feel of a traditional piano sustain pedal in a reasonable cost. The foundation is made from a sturdy long-lasting alloy and can be coated in rubber.
- For non-slip playing, Nektar has included the rubber footplate to grip the ground as you play. You can pretty much use the Nektar NP-2 using almost any digital keyboard also, as a result of the extended 6-foot cord and 1/4 inch input jack.
9. On-Stage Ksp100 Universal Sustain Keyboard Pedal
- Piano-style pedal with built-in ‘ cord and polarity switch. Compatible with any electronic keyboard with 1/4 input jack. A complete-size piano-style pedal that’s ideal once you want a sturdy and responsive controller over sustain!
- This high-quality pedal features a polarity switch which makes it compatible with just about any keyboard. The heavy-duty spring allows for much better control and endurance. Compatible with any electronic keyboard using a 1/4 grip jack, such as Yamaha, Casio, Korg, Roland and MORE!
10. Antoble Sustain Pedal With Piano Style For Electronic Keyboards, Synthesizers & Digital Piano
- Stylish shape-Classic-style sustain pedal made to operate like an acoustic piano’s sustain pedal, enrich your Pianos Tone
- Antoble Sustain Pedal is created out of high- grade materials tested by producer to match or exceed specifications of OEM. This makes them at large demand. Its more durable high-quality chrome foot pedal may eliminate rust and corrosion, and persist for a long duration.
This isn’t a simple task, to spice up your own musical career you want best sustain pedals to your piano.
Therefore to pick the right type of sustain pedal, there are helpful tips below to utilize. We’ve outlined the reviews of various manufacturers of sustain pedals, so it’s up to you to select the right brand. We considering and comparing a variety of features of the versions. Wish you have the best choice!