- 1. Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- 2. Vingobow 4/4 Size Black Horse Hair Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- 3. Sky Viola Bow Brazil Wood Beginner Level Octagonal Stick Well-Balanced
- 4. Codabow Prodigy Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- 5. Carbon Fiber Viola Bow Full Size 75Cm Vingobow Warm Sweet Tone
- 6. D Z Strad Viola Bow Pernambuco Wood Model 600 (Viola Pernambuco Wood)
- 7. D Z Strad Model 401 Viola Bow Carbon Fiber -Rich and Powerful Tone
- 8. Basic Brazilwood Viola Bow for 15″-17″ Violas
- 9. The Piano Guys Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- 10. K.Holtz Fg Viola Bow Model 10
Viola is a wonderful string instrument that needs a bow to play and just as similar string instruments like the Cello and Violin, the bow is very important.
On the current market, You will find too many Violin bows and categories, We believe that you will have confused about that.
Don’t worried! We’ve show you top 10 of the best violin bows beneath, let’s see it before purchasing.
The Best Viola Bow
1. Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- This carbon fiber viola bow is made to replicate the ideal weight and curve of a costly Pernambuco wood bow. If you are spending under a bow, we advise that you go with carbon fiber. Any less of a quality wood bow won’t give you the ideal weight distribution or curve.
- We prefer it on the presto viola bows. Many times greater than the LaSalle viola bows, of course. Perfect viola bow update when you’ve purchased a kremona, Mendini or Cecilia outfit. Premium quality hand made carbon fiber mixture viola bow. Nicely decorated copper mounted ebony frog.
- Quality Siberian horsehair. Excellent balance. Very wonderful arch with great bounce and activity. Rosin hasn’t touched this bow. Use your own favorite viola bow rosin. Full-size viola bow for 14″ – 17″ violas, carbon fiber viola bow, black viola bow.
2. Vingobow 4/4 Size Black Horse Hair Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- The bow is constructed from high-quality carbon fiber stick, it is more durable, lighter and much more secure compared to wooden bows. Adopting natural black Mongolian horsehair, it is going to provide you with a loud and wild sound amazingly. Black ebony frog with natural wood grain is adorned with classical Parisian eyes. It is completely mounted by nickel silver.
- It’s possible to discover genuine leather grip, elegant nickel silver thread winding within this model. All components are fitted with an exact same experienced maker from begin to finish. It’s a wonderful balance and will supply you with agreeable drama experience. A fantastic bow to your pick.
- You may find our craftsmanship in the image – there is not any additional gap between the bow stick and frog. Really smooth screw enabling easy loosing and tightening bow hair. Charming appearing.
- Comfortable genuine leather grip, elegant winding. Winding and grip aren’t just amazing looking but also for appropriate balancing the bow.
3. Sky Viola Bow Brazil Wood Beginner Level Octagonal Stick Well-Balanced
- Clearly completed and made of chosen material. The selection procedure highlights the straightness of grain, uniformity of color, strength and density, and absence of blemishes.
- Handcrafted with good attention to detail, these would be the highest quality at the most competitive price in the marketplace it is possible to find.
- In case you’ve been playing with our bow for a lengthy time period, you may not feel the need to generate an update at all, because while you want to perform an update, you find other bows, even bows in double the cost at someplace, you can hardly hear much better sound and feel much better handling than this bow.
4. Codabow Prodigy Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- This is another powerful and effective kind of viola bow and it’s crafted in the USA by Codabow brand manufacturer. The bow is made of carbon fiber material for durability, strength, and dependability.
- The CodaBow Prodigy Carbon Fiber Viola Bow boasts exceptional performance for exceptional students. The dynamically balanced shaft provides off-string agility commonly reserved for high-performance bows while also supplying the on-string forgiveness and comfort needed by young players.
5. Carbon Fiber Viola Bow Full Size 75Cm Vingobow Warm Sweet Tone
- The bow is made by experienced bow-maker. It will provide you warm and clear tone and is recommended for advanced players.
- The stick is stronger and more durable than wooden bows. Very suitable as a backup bow or practise bow. It has well bounce and great flexibility. It’s also a lightweight bow, close to 71 grams. and approx. 75cm including the screw, very easy to play.
- As you know, balance point is very important for a bow. Great balance point makes the bow easier to control. Our maker always adjusts it for several times to ensure its point is in the right range.
6. D Z Strad Viola Bow Pernambuco Wood Model 600 (Viola Pernambuco Wood)
- The D Z Strad Model 600 viola bow is totally silver-lined and made from select, higher quality, dense Pernambuco. With around stick and Ebony frog with Parisian eye inlay along with abalone slide, the bow is correctly balanced to get an even reaction.
- The thumb grip is wrapped leather over silver lapping. Equipped with genuine white, unbleached, Mongolian Grade AAA Horse Hair, the Model 600 is a premium choice for professional and advanced players. The new generation of Model 600 D Z Strad bows is taking another step to enhance the playing along with the sound of your tools. They are totally handmade.
- The workmanship allows it to stand out from anything else in its price range. This viola bow boasts exceptional performance for intermediate to advanced players.
7. D Z Strad Model 401 Viola Bow Carbon Fiber -Rich and Powerful Tone
- The D Z Strad Model 401 viola bow is a round stick bow made from durable braided carbon fiber. Featuring a premium polished Ebony frog with Parisian eye inlay and abalone slide, it’s totally silver-lined plus has an exceptional 8-eye tensioning screw with an abalone button.
- The handgrip is produced with traditional leather wrap over silver lapping and can be outfitted with Grade AAA Mongolian horsehair. The Model 401 is an excellent choice for players looking for an alternative to conventional Brazilwood or Pernambuco sticks.
- Employing innovative technologies, it’s excellent balance, a strong tone and provides a professional performance. The workmanship allows it to stand out from anything else in its price range. This viola bow boasts exceptional functionality for intermediate to advanced player
8. Basic Brazilwood Viola Bow for 15″-17″ Violas
- The MIVI Fundamental Brazilwood Viola Bows are made from carefully chosen brazilwood hand-carved to possess the perfect weight distribution, then strung with 100% Natural Mongolian Horse Hair. Our favorite option of brazilwood bows provides greater equilibrium and lightweight structure to meet your musical requirements.
- This flexible bow was designed to be well-rounded and lightweight, which makes it the ideal match featuring all viola makes and versions. Ideal present for both novice and expert viola players alike.
9. The Piano Guys Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
- Patented materials made of precisely the exact same stuff race cars are all crafted. Consistency in composition which guarantees dependable, clear tone well-suited for performances within the genre. Plus, stringent attention to detail — every one of those bow’s elements will remain strong for a lifetime.
- Water-resistant and humidity-resilient. Prepared for any condition and prepared to withstand concerto-grosso use for your long life of your musical career. All this, in addition to the balance and weight, will astound you each tuned to perfection so that the bow is an expansion of your spirit.
10. K.Holtz Fg Viola Bow Model 10
- Holtz FG bows need no compromiseï¿1/2they’re equipped with starting playersï¿1/2 specific requirements and budgets in mind. These powerful, well-balanced, appealing bows generate a smooth, clear audio without a great deal of physical effort from the participant.
- And together with K.Holtz FG bows, players may invest their efforts into enhancing their playing without needing to spend a good deal of money in their bows. Fantastic weight and balance Smooth, clean sound Extremely durable material and building Vintage ebony frogs mounted in nickel silver and mother-of-pearl Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair Violin bows available in sizes 4/4 – 1/16
In summary, the aforementioned pieces of viola bows’ advice are fair and true. Going by the purchasing guide as well as also the reviews of chosen viola bow product, any bow purchaser should be able to make a fantastic purchase for her or his viola.
We hope you could purchase for yourself a suitable viola bows after reading this article. Good luck!