MIDI keyboards are getting to be the standard for live audio and studio functions. Possessing the appropriate sustain pedal for both MIDI keyboards & digital pianos is critical. A sustain pedal is just one of the very useful tools to get a keyboardist for live performance. Having one that’s sturdy and place together is crucial. The largest difficulty in many is they break easily and they stick while you are playing. Having something which sticks on you is the most bothersome problem you’ll have while performing live.
- The Best Keyboard Sustain Pedals
- 1. M Audio SP 2 | Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More
- 3. Casio SP-20 Upgraded Piano-Style Sustain Pedal
- 4. Yamaha FC5 Compact Sustain Pedal for Portable Keyboards
- 5. Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal
- 6. On-Stage KSP100 Universal Sustain Keyboard Pedal
- 7. LESHP Damper Sustain Pedal for Keyboard
- 8. Nektar Sustain Pedal For Keyboard
- 9. KORG PS-1 Single Momentary Pedal Footswitch for MIDI Keyboard
- 10. Roland DP-10 Real-Feel Pedal with Non-Slip Rubber Plate
The Best Keyboard Sustain Pedals
1. M Audio SP 2 | Universal Sustain Pedal with Piano Style Action For MIDI Keyboards, Digital Pianos & More
The SP-2 is really a worldwide sustain pedal with polarity switch for compatibility with electronic keyboards. Its traditional design with rubber-coated shell and chrome foot pedal also makes it attractive to the eye because it’s comfy for your foot. Even the M-Audio SP-2 Sustain Pedal is constructed around a heavy-duty mechanism which makes it durable and long-lasting – ideal for your studio and the street.
- Classic-style sustain pedal to be used with any digital keyboard
- Designed to work and feel exactly like acoustic piano’s sustain pedal
- Especially designed rubber bottom grips the ground while you play
2. Donner DK-1 Sustain Pedal for Keyboard Digital Piano Foot Damper Pedal
The DK-1 is really a worldwide sustain pedal with polarity switch for compatibility with electronic keyboards. No worries of compatibility, it is going to play well with each one of your synths, keyboards and digital pianos.
- Chrome Pedal Using Rubber cover Pedal gives you the exact control
- Classic-style sustain pedal for keyboard, digital piano
- Slip-resistant rubber bottom grips the ground
3. Casio SP-20 Upgraded Piano-Style Sustain Pedal
Breaking free of preconceptions and surpassing the planet’s expectations – Casio leverages superior engineering and innovation to make products that provide new value by fulfilling the latent needs of consumers. The Casio Piano Style Sustain Pedal is a classic piano-style pedal which connects to a Casio Keyboard or digital piano. Sustains notes onto your Casio Keyboard because the damper pedal could sustain notes in an acoustic piano.
- Works together with Casio keyboards and digital pianos using a pedal jack
- Piano-style sustain pedal
- Long cord
4. Yamaha FC5 Compact Sustain Pedal for Portable Keyboards
Yamaha delivers a variety of foot pedal/switch/controllers for a number of functions. A compact variant of the FC4, the FC5 performs like an acoustic piano’s sustain pedal supplying feeling and expression to some operation. The FC5 may also be utilised as a hands-free on/off switch for triggering effects as well as recording. 5′ cable, 1/4″ plug.
- Made to provide a convenient and expressive encounter
- 5 ft long chord along with the input jack has 1/4inch dimensions
5. Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal
Even the EP-3 is a strong and reliable worldwide expression pedal made to function with any keyboard, synthesizer, or even pedal using an expression or CV input. It includes a newly designed cam system with exceptionally smooth functionality and endurance, a polarity change which guarantees compatibility with all non-Moog goods, also a scalable output knob for specifying musical variety, along with also a 1/4 output jack on front panel which lets you utilize the provided 6.5 cable, or pick another cable length which perfectly fits your requirements.
- Perfect balance and weight, Together with excellent craftsmanship
- The EP-3 is a strong and reliable worldwide expression pedal made specifically to operate with any keyboard, synthesizer, or even pedal using an expression or CV input
6. On-Stage KSP100 Universal Sustain Keyboard Pedal
A full-size piano-style pedal that’s ideal once you will need a strong and responsive control within sustain. This high-quality pedal features a polarity switch which makes it universally compatible with almost any keyboard. The heavy-handed spring allows for improved control and enjoying longevity. Compatible with any digital keyboard using 1/4-inch input jack, such as Yamaha, Casio, Korg, Roland and much more!
- Full-size piano-style pedal
- Polarity switch for worldwide compatibility
- Chrome foot pedal Includes a detachable scratch-resistant cover, that doubles as a non-slip foot traction
7. LESHP Damper Sustain Pedal for Keyboard
A sustain pedal is a vital accessory for the progression of soulful and expressive piano performance. It includes 6 feet cable using 1/4 inch plug, classic-style sustain pedal compatible with electric keyboards. Chrome-plated metal pedal, higher strength plastic shell, hardy and durable.
- Chrome-plated metal pedal
- Enhance the sound of keyboard playing
- Rubberized Stands for security and pleasant feel underfoot with sufficient resistance
8. Nektar Sustain Pedal For Keyboard
The nectar NP-2 universal piano-style foot switch pedal is strong, rugged and perfect for both stage and studio. Rubber gripping retains them in position during demonstrations and polarity switching makes that it works with just about any keyboard or digital merchandise requiring a piano-style foot switch pedal.
- Universal piano style keyboard sustain foot switch pedal
- Strong metal pedal and foundation with rubberized cover
- Rubber foot plate for strong flooring traction
9. KORG PS-1 Single Momentary Pedal Footswitch for MIDI Keyboard
PS1 Single Sustain Switch. This worldwide sustain pedal may be used for sustain when connected to the damper input of Korg keyboards. The sustain pedal may also be utilized for its assignable input jack on Korg goods, in which it will offer many functions based on the item’s preferences.
- Constructed from steel and incredibly durable
- Good for MIDI controllers
- Affordable price
10. Roland DP-10 Real-Feel Pedal with Non-Slip Rubber Plate
This consists of real-feel Roland damper pedal has a non-metallic rubber plate necessary when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces and an extended cable (2.2m) for piled multi-keyboard setups. It’s compatible with half-damper competent electric keyboards, and in addition, it can act like a typical pedal switch (such as sustain, etc).
- High-quality pedal using cushioned rubberized base
- Extra long cable for stacked keyboard setups
- Complete and half-damper compatible
In the majority of cars when you need to select best sustain pedals for computer keyboard, digital piano it will become a challenging endeavor. You will get it tough to spot the very best brand to fulfill your desires. In that thing, we’ve gathered various search, details, and features that will aid you create a valid choice. The above mentioned reviews will raise your knowledge on best sustain pedals for piano.