In case the tonewood is your heart and soul of the electric guitar, the pickups are its own voice and brains. Without them, you are left with a plank and a few cable. But wait you say, my guitar has pickups. Why should I want more? It is easy: a reversal of pickups can totally alter your guitar’s tone and make an average instrument a good one.
Here We’re going look at Many Different kinds of pickup and we provided the list of 10 finest single humbucker guitar
- The Best Single Humbucker Guitar
- 1. Seymour Duncan St591 Little 59 Lead Telecaster Pickup
- 2. Fender Vintage Noiseless Tele Pickups
- 3. Seymour Duncan Duckbucker Pickup
- 4. EMG SA-SET IVORY
- 5. Oripure Alnico 5 Sealed Guitar Humbucker Pickups Handmade Bridge Pickup Fit Les Paul Guitar Part
- 6. Seymour Duncan SH8 Invader Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- 7. Emg Jim Root Jr Daemonum Humbucker Pickup Set, Zebra (7194.00)
- 8. EMG H4 Passive Electric Guitar Humbucker Pickup
- 9. Emg 60-X Active Humbucker Pickups
- 10. EMG JH James Hetfield Signature Guitar Pickup Set
The Best Single Humbucker Guitar
1. Seymour Duncan St591 Little 59 Lead Telecaster Pickup
- The first in the list with a different entrance from Seymour Duncan, and also for a fantastic reason — this could just be among the very best aftermarket Tele bridge pickups you may find.
- Nicknamed the”Little’59″this pickup has a well rounded sound using a scooped mid range and also treble and bass response, which gives it a traditional humbucker sound.
- Its broad range makes it quite flexible — you can drop it in, crank up the distortion, and perform with some hard rock, or you could leave the overdrive for one more day and enjoy mellow country sounds on tidy.
2. Fender Vintage Noiseless Tele Pickups
- The Fender Vintage Noiseless set is marketed as a humbucker with all the bite and twang of a classic 60’s Telecaster. Enamel-coated magnet cable combined with Alnico V magnets will result in a hum-free functionality, but it seems to come in the purchase price of sound.
- Those pickups still supply you with the traditional Tele tone, but it would appear that the nickel silver cover on the neck pickup does not quite offer enough brightness and clarity. But if you are a real lover of the first Telecaster, these pickups will surely be an update from your inventory ones.
3. Seymour Duncan Duckbucker Pickup
- Among the pioneers in the business of aftermarket pickups, Seymour Duncan comes with an abundance of single coil sized humbuckers within their own portfolio — you can definitely undergo their offerings and find a humbucker which can fit your Strat or Tele perfectly.
- Among my favorites is that the gorgeous white SDBR-1N which comes with a classic Strat sound together with the muddiness of a humbucker whilst decreasing 60 cycle hum.
- The distinctive split-pole layout provides you the only coil snappiness, while the 4-conductor lead cable provides a hotter humbucker tone. It’s also wax potted to get a squeal-free performance.
4. EMG SA-SET IVORY
- Most of us love single coils due to their own snappy, spanking tones. All that brightness, so they are pretty fantastic, really cutting – but if there is a great deal of volume and profit they have a tendency to hiss and hum. If this really grinds you gears you can go for Fender’s Noiseless set or choose the nuclear option together with the EMG-SA.
- These active single coils have a 9V onboard preamp which gets rid of the unwanted noise and provides pristine tones that have a great balance between a well-defined bass, pronounced mid range and sharp treble.
- If you have got a Strat and need a noiseless functionality, these will be the pickups for you.
5. Oripure Alnico 5 Sealed Guitar Humbucker Pickups Handmade Bridge Pickup Fit Les Paul Guitar Part
- Tones Characteristics: Powerful, granular and impulsive sound.
- Handmade alnico 5 humbucker pickup, single row adjustable screws pole pieces.
- Resistance: 14-14.5K, Ranking: Bridge pickup. Pole Spacing: 52mm.
- The pickup humbucker is triple wax dipped and vacuum sealed to remove any undesirable feedback and noise.
- The bridge humbucker include springs and screws, simple to set up
6. Seymour Duncan SH8 Invader Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- The Invader sounds as powerful as it seems. The combination of three large ceramic magnets, hot coils and twelve black oxide cap screws give this wonderful pickup bolts of volts for an electrifying force of energy.
- The wide magnetic field pumps power into your amp with unique brightness and a totally new sound. Four conductor.
7. Emg Jim Root Jr Daemonum Humbucker Pickup Set, Zebra (7194.00)
- EMG’s are simple to install. Each pickup features EMG’s very own Quik-Connect header and mating cable for fast setup. Included with every pickup are pre-wired tone and volume controls, battery clip, output , and diagrams.
- All models are intended for direct replacement to most standard instruments. There are cases where’direct’ replacement is not possible, however, a minimum of job ought to be required.
8. EMG H4 Passive Electric Guitar Humbucker Pickup
- The EMG H4 is the best-selling passive humbucker. Combining the power of our active 81 together with the spirit of a passive PAF, the tone is nicely balanced, with tight bass, glassy mids, and crispy highs. All these wonderful tonal attributes are accomplished by using over wound coils loaded with ceramic bar magnets, all completely protected for minimal noise.
- This pickup is most frequently used at the bridge location at which it shines with exceptional variety, responsiveness and candy harmonics. If you’d like a huge rock or heavy modern audio, this is the pickup for you.
9. Emg 60-X Active Humbucker Pickups
- The EMG 60-X provides enhanced headroom providing the expressing an open and organic tone whilst still keeping the clarity and answer that EMG’s are famous for. The 60-X packs lots of output using a balance of tones which is classic-thick.
- Adding close aperture coils loaded with ceramic magnets and powered with a newly designed preamp, this version’s tonal features provide a complete treble response for different single-note solos and buttery harmonic overtones which may add some serious meat into your own playing.
- Traditionally used in the rhythm position for everything from clean bluesy tones to hard rocking crunchiness, give it a go and experience the”X” factor is thrilling players all over the world.
10. EMG JH James Hetfield Signature Guitar Pickup Set
- Currently accessible EMG Metal Works Finishes and EMG’s Solderless Setup System parts, the JH Series includes this JH-N (neck) and also the JH-B (bridge). Both have been patterned after the pickups James had employed for 30 years, but the result was a very different creature.
- The JH-N has individual ceramic poles and bobbins that feature a larger core and are more economical compared to 60. This creates more assault, greater output, and fuller low end in the neck position. The JH-B uses exactly the exact same type of center but has steel pole pieces, unlike the 81 which uses bar magnets.
- This creates the familiar tight attack with less inductance to get a cleaner reduced end. Metal Works is composed of six stainless steel cap selections for any of EMG’s passive or active humbucker pickups. All these U.S.A made caps Can Be Found in Gold, Chrome, Brushed Gold, Brushed Chrome, and Brushed Black Chrome.
- These striking new designs provide players and tool builders a wider range of premium cap choices. All the clarity and power of EMG electronics, today using a modern classic look.
Whether you are chasing the ideal metallic sound or only wish to provide your favourite axe a brand new lease of life, then a fantastic humbucker will generally do just fine. We provided the list of 10 greatest single humbucker guitar highlight in our chart,
All of the best with your new humbuckers!