- The Best P90 Guitars
- 1. Epiphone Les Paul Special I P90 Electric Guitar Worn Cherry
- 2. Stagg Sel-P90Sb P90 Rock L Series Electric Guitar With Solid Alder Body – Brown Sunburst
- 3. Godin 5Th Avenue Cw Electric Guitar (Kingpin Ii, Cognac Burst)
- 4. Epiphone CASINO Coupe Thin-Line Hollow Body Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
- 5. Yamaha Revstar Rs502 Electric Guitar With Gig Bag, Billet Green
- 6. Fender 6 String Mustang 90, Rosewood Fingerboard, Torino Red.
- 7. Firefly Ffdcs Solid Body Electric Guitar White
- 8. Cnz Audio Jm Electric Guitar Sunburst, 3-Ply Black Pickguard, Maple Neck, Twin P-90 Pickups, Pure Tone Awesomeness
- 9. Godin 5Th Avenue Kingpin P90 Jazz-Style Acoustic Electric Guitar Bundle , Cognac Burst
- 10. The Loar Lh-280-Cbk Archtop Cutaway Electric Guitar – Black
- There Are Three Types Of P90 Pickups
Best P90 Guitars Reviews offers you an excellent guitar experience, which not just keeps you happy following your exhausted days but also enhances your life skills. Who says that the P90 pick-up is obsolete? If that is not you, then here you may find Top 10 the best P90 guitars to assist you get that fantastic tone.
The Best P90 Guitars
1. Epiphone Les Paul Special I P90 Electric Guitar Worn Cherry
- Les Paul Special I P90 Electric Guitar Worn Cherry. Mahogany Les Paul body includes Epiphone P90R and P90T Soap Bar pickups creating enormous, FAT single coil tones, and a flexible wrap-around bridge/tailpiece for maximum edge and sustain. Case sold separately.
- The major issue is that Epiphone guitars are famous for being exceptional in top quality whilst cheap in price. That is especially accurate with this Les Paul Special I P90.
- The value for money is really great that is even non-expert guitarist realize exactly how great of a deal that this point is. That is why if this obtains sold, it sells out really fast.
- This can be a single cutaway guitar with a solid body, with mahogany for the neck and body. You’ve got the P90R neck pickup together with the P90T bridge pickup. There is a 3-way pickup button along with controls for the master volume and tone.
2. Stagg Sel-P90Sb P90 Rock L Series Electric Guitar With Solid Alder Body – Brown Sunburst
- Stagg”L” Series Electric Guitars are an ideal selection for any level of celebrity. Constructed of top quality Adler wood along with a Rosewood fingerboard, this guitar features the timeless”Tune-O-Matic” design bridge configuration. Having an individual pickup along with the guitar already having been strung, this guitar is ready to play from the box. Tune it up and play away.
- The Alder wood body makes this a pretty stable and lasting one. The fingerboards on the guitar are made of rosewood and are all comfortable when playing. The design, on the whole, is smooth and comes in a brown sunburst color that’s a timeless beauty favored by several guitarists.
3. Godin 5Th Avenue Cw Electric Guitar (Kingpin Ii, Cognac Burst)
- The guitar is created from Canadian wild cherry, and the body has been a molded archtop and back. Some of the key characteristics of this 5th Avenue comprise the flexible bridge, classic f holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard, and cream binding. All of that help improve the classic look of the guitar.
- Among the most notable things about Godin as a provider is the fact that they create their own brand of single-coil p90 pickups. The 5th Avenue includes both a neck and a bridge pickup of those pickups. And in all honesty, you do not even need an amp with this guitar to sound good, but it sounds like good played acoustically.
4. Epiphone CASINO Coupe Thin-Line Hollow Body Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
- Casino Coupe Hollowbody Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst. The Casino Coupe is the mythical Casino reborn in an ES-339 body dimensions. It is a racecar coupe-sized version of the iconic hollowbody that for 50 years now has powered hits by The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Oasis, and Gary Clark Jr..
- The Casino Coupe includes all the Casino’s trademark features including Epiphone P-90R (neck) and P-90T (bridge) dogear pickups. And now the Casino’s unique hollowbody design is created smaller for simple strumming and traveling. Case sold separately.
5. Yamaha Revstar Rs502 Electric Guitar With Gig Bag, Billet Green
- Revstar is a workhorse through and through, but it does not mean there’s been some compromise on comfort and playability. With each contour designed from the ground up to feel and look good, Revstar’s body comes with a deep tummy cut, concealed forearm contour and a recently designed neck joint for exceptional upper fret access. This really is a guitar designed to be played throughout the evening.
- Designed from the ground up, Revstar features especially wound YGD pickups which are perfectly matched to every guitar. Over 50 prototype pickups were tested featuring different mixes of wire, windings, magnets and base plates. Finally, a spec was settled for every guitar version and the Revstar pickup series was created.
6. Fender 6 String Mustang 90, Rosewood Fingerboard, Torino Red.
- Fantastic for garage rock and other designs that thrive on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 provides a distinctive take on a classic version.
- With updated features, exceptional aesthetics and fat Fender audio, this spirited instrument is ideal for players who march to a different beat.
- A new take on an underground classic, it remains true to this rebellious soul that birthed rock’n’ roll.
7. Firefly Ffdcs Solid Body Electric Guitar White
- FFDCS used set-in Building and it has a more powerful body-to-neck link, more sustain and greater access to higher frets.
- We used FF90 pickups with a more warmer and brighter sound. It provides you the attack along with the twang of a single coil, combined with the beefy mid-low range reaction and it has specific sound is quite tough to reach with every other pickup!
8. Cnz Audio Jm Electric Guitar Sunburst, 3-Ply Black Pickguard, Maple Neck, Twin P-90 Pickups, Pure Tone Awesomeness
- The CNZ Audio JM Is Ideal for the Artist who is Searching to get an Original, Stand-out Offset Guitar with a Timeless Appearance and Tone combined with Incredible Playability.
- The JM is made with a Solid Alder Body, a Maple Neck, a Rosewood Fingerboard, supplying the guitarist with Quick and Fluid Performance. The Twin P-90 Pickups are astoundingly Versatile and provide nothing short of Crisp and Complete sounds for your amp.
- This Distinctive Mixture of Premium Tone timber and Electronics has proven time and time again to render Beautiful Tone and Extreme Resonant Character, and also the J&D JM40 is no exception. Inspire Your Audio with CNZ Audio!
- The craftsmanship and solid hardware for this particular CNZ Sound JM guitar make it a fantastic choice if you’re interested in an excellent feeling guitar along with a broad tone to sound great in a variety of music styles.
9. Godin 5Th Avenue Kingpin P90 Jazz-Style Acoustic Electric Guitar Bundle , Cognac Burst
- 5th Avenue Kingpin The Godin 5th Avenue brings you back into a time when the archtop acoustic guitar reigned supreme. With the spirit of a 1950’s archtop, the 5th Avenue is a genuine classic soul of yesterday with the current level of modern playability. With much more projection & volume at the low/mids than conventional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of this 5th Avenue causes this complicated instrument a dream to perform, but maybe not a nightmare to cover.
- The newest Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickup provides all that classic, classic tone with existence, clarity and a bit of attitude thrown in for good measure! Produced from Canadian Wild Cherry, the entire body of this 5th Avenue features a molded arched top and back, in addition to a flexible bridge, classic f-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard and lotion.
10. The Loar Lh-280-Cbk Archtop Cutaway Electric Guitar – Black
- Based on a classic Florentine cutaway style, The Loar LH-280 provides players classic archtop design in a flexible electric guitar.
- Having a maple top, maple sides and back and 2 custom-wound Loar humbuckers, the LH-280 is the ideal jazz-blues-rock machine. The 24-3/4″ scale will probably be familiar to players of classic electrics, and the 1-3/4″ bone nut and tune-o-matic floating bridge provide it strong punch and singing sustain. Bridging the gap between jazz, rock, and blues, this flexible archtop in The Loar does it; smooth clean tones alternative with heavy crunch all packaged into a classy tuxedo of a guitar.
- Award-winning archtops in The Loar set the standard for modern interpretations of classic design. Using historical plans, hand-selected woods and modern construction methods, our archtops seem great everywhere – on the street, at the studio, or even in home.
There Are Three Types Of P90 Pickups
- Soap bar — the original Gibson P90 Using a rectangular shape.
Mounting screws are in the middle of the pickup so that they do not fit into your pickguard.
- Dog ear — similar to the soap bar design, the dog ear P90s also sport a rectangular shape. On the other hand, the mounting screws aren’t put in the center of their pickup but on a triangular extension on every end of the pickup. This requires some alterations on a lot of guitars, as these P90s will affix into your pickguard.
- Humbucker casing — like a normal humbucker design, these P90s are a bit thinner and longer than a traditional humbucker. These pickups need no modifications to your guitar.
The above list has the best p90 guitars in each budget. Each one matches a different level of guitar player. Pick one based on the purpose for which you’re purchasing.