Are you trying to find the best orange amps? You are in the ideal location.
Not only is the Orange look, with its smart framing and vivid orange covering and traditional emblem styling highly sought after but also the sound that these amps create is one which is frequently considered amongst the best.
This guide will attempt to supply you with tips and reviews for finding the best Orange amps for bass and electric guitars.
- The Best Orange Amps
- 1. Orange Th30C Combo Twin Channel Amplifier Head With 1X12″ Speaker, Orange
- 2. Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, (Cr60C)
- 3. Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, (Crush12)
- 4. Orange Amps Amplifier Part (Crush35RT)
- 5. Orange Amps Guitar Amplifier Cabinet, (Ppc112C)
- 6. Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, Multicolored (Dt30H)
- 7. Orange Amps Amplifier Part (Rocker15)
- 8. Orange Amps, 1 Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, Black (Micro Dark)
- 9. Orange Crush 20 Twin-Channel 20W Guitar Amplifier, Black
- 10. Orange Crush Bass 100W Bass Guitar Combo Amp, Orange
The Best Orange Amps
1. Orange Th30C Combo Twin Channel Amplifier Head With 1X12″ Speaker, Orange
- The Orange TH30 Combo amplifier gives the ideal balance between portability and power and is perfect for regular gigging. It is small and light enough to be portable while also offering a phenomenal tonal range for usage in the studio environment. From glistening Clean tone to more gain than you have ever heard out of Orange, the TH30 will inspire you like never before.
- Experience amounts of detailed equilibrium and flexibility never before heard at a clinic amplifier. Our large gain preamp design puts a really inspiring range of complex tones at the hands of the player. High quality, low noise parts provide four phases of gain with exceptional richness and clarity.
2. Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, (Cr60C)
- The high power Crush range heralds a new dawn for Orange Amplifiers. These mark Orange’s initial foray into the world of high power, solid-state amplifiers. The main reason it’s taken so long? We’ve yet to be contented with the sound, that is, until today. Orange has spent years exploring, testing and developing a solid-state amplifier that they’re truly proud of.
- Even the Orange design team felt it was very important to maintain those amplifiers easy rather than bombard the player with hundreds of onboard features. The result is an analog, solid-state, two-channel (dirty and clean) amplifier dependent on the prestigious Rockerverb range. The dirty channel utilizes a circuit based on four phases of gain and a 3 band EQ that provide the participant with a broad pallet of over-driven and distorted sounds.
- The clean channel is based on a two-stage, two -band EQ layout, that provides the player a clean but warm sound that when cranked starts to break up, exactly like a Rockerverb!
3. Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, (Crush12)
- The Orange Crush PiX CR12L creates a superb affordable practice amp. The Crush PiX CR12L makes it easy to dial in your tone with 3-band EQ, plus Overdrive and Gain controls. Sporting mythical Orange seems, such as Orange basket weave Tolex and a woven speaker grille, the streamlined Crush PiX CR12L weighs only a smidge over 12 lbs, which makes it very portable, indeed.
- It’s a 6″ speaker, also is very possibly the loudest 12 watts we have ever heard. Whether you are a seasoned professional picker or merely studying your first-position chords, the Orange Crush PiX CR12L creates an wonderful practice amp.
4. Orange Amps Amplifier Part (Crush35RT)
- If you are on a crusade to get gut-punching tones, the fully-loaded Orange Crush 35RT guitar combo amplifier will satisfy your craving for highly-responsive overdrive and mind boggling heights of detailed saturation. Featuring two footswitchable channels, the Crush 35RT supplies you with colossal, wide-ranging tones which can take you back in time to the days of no-nonsense, old school guitar amplifiers.
- In addition to this, you receive Orange’s advanced CabSim circuit, which faithfully emulates the muscle of an Orange 4×12″ cabinet, through the Crush 35RT’s headphone/line output, in addition to an onboard tuner and reverb. You even get a fully-buffered low-impedance effects loop! The Orange Crush 35RT is a killer guitar combo amplifier!
5. Orange Amps Guitar Amplifier Cabinet, (Ppc112C)
- NDX500 is a USB/CD media player and application control that allows you DJ with your entire media library anywhere. Combining comprehensive standalone functionality with heavy hardware and software integration, NDX500 is capable of mixing and playing music from virtually any digital sound source.
- DJ using USB flash drives, CDs, and MP3 CDs without turning on your personal computer, or utilize NDX500’s built-in sound interface and USB-MIDI Mode to DJ using applications.
6. Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, Multicolored (Dt30H)
- Unleash your inner beast and rock out with a fury just a real tube-fired tone furnace will let! And, avoid tweaking your back in the process. How? Plug into Orange’s Double Terror, a lunchbox-sized, mammoth-voiced British 2-channel guitar amp head.
- We can keep stringing cool words with each other to try to adequately clarify this 30-watt eardrum pummeller, but you would still need to hear it to really understand the Double Terror’s rip-snorting, rock-bringing sonic goodness! You obtain a corpulent Fat channel, for thick, full, juicy tones. You also receive a Tiny Terror channel, and that, when cranked, grabs you by the throat and does not let go (in a fantastic way, of course).
- Controls: Independent Volume, Tone and Gain for each channel
- Attributes: power switch, output valve switch, 1.5millimeter Zintec chassis with steel vented top case, padded gig bag
7. Orange Amps Amplifier Part (Rocker15)
- Rocker 15 15W 1×10 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier Orange. Capable of 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 Watts of output, the Orange Rocker 15 is a very portable combo that moves seamlessly from the house, into the studio, into the stage.
- Ultimately, a little, two-channel, bedroom-friendly all-tube amp which you may legitimately gig. Together with the Rocker 15 set wide open, smaller venues are comfortably cared for despite the amp mini footprint.
- Thanks to some custom Voice of the World Gold Label speaker along with beefy transformers, the Rocker 15 includes a remarkably powerful shipping, which takes full advantage of its EL84 output section. Even if scaling back the electricity, the amp tone remains full and fat, oozing warm valve compression and saturation without disturbing the neighbors.
8. Orange Amps, 1 Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, Black (Micro Dark)
- Micro Dark 20W Tube Hybrid Amp Head. After much player need, Orange is building on both the diminutive Micro series and high-gain Dark series with the aptly called Micro Dark.
- It’s more gain than the original Micro Terror, and it is smaller than the Dark Terror, an awesomely potent mix. This 20W hybrid head comes loaded with a single 12AX7 preamp tube for authentic tube overdrive, paired with a bullet-proof solid-state electricity segment and stuck into a package that may fit in the glove box of a vehicle.
- The final result is a deceptively loud head that is exploding forth with high-gain Orange tone. The controls are easy as could be. With only three knobs – volume, shape and gain – it is unbelievely simple to dial in your tone.
9. Orange Crush 20 Twin-Channel 20W Guitar Amplifier, Black
- New for 2015 the twin channel Crush 20 requires an uncompromising approach to guitar tone and sets it in a compact and portable package. Together with foot-switchable Clean and Dirty channels, our new high advantage, four phase preamp design serves a massive palette of overdriven and distorted sounds, rich in harmonic overtones.
- The sheer punch accomplished via the Crush 20’s custom 8″ Voice of the World speaker is just nothing short of astounding, with a commanding delivery which belies amp’s modest footprint. Featuring an Aux In for backing tracks along with a CabSim-loaded headphone output the Crush 20 is a clear selection for players looking for the mythical’Orange audio’ at a custom amp format.
10. Orange Crush Bass 100W Bass Guitar Combo Amp, Orange
Orange’s Crush Bass 100 amplifier packs a host of professional features in a fat-sounding combo. Maintaining the signal path all analog means the Crush Bass amp provides the traditional warm sound which makes Orange Amps the option of a number of the world’s most iconic bass players – Geddy Lee, John McVie, and Glenn Hughes to name but a few.
Much like the hugely popular Crush guitar amps, the Crush Bass variety sets a new benchmark for quality in the practice amplifier marketplace. The result is an amp with tone and connectivity that is ideal for the stage.
Whichever of these wonderful amplifiers you opt to purchase, we can assure you that you will be more than happy with your choice. Take note of the advantages and disadvantages of each one and find the one which best fits your needs.
Thank you for your reading and good luck!