- The Best Keyboard Workstations
- 1. Casio WK-6600 76-Key Workstation Keyboard with Power Supply
- 2. Roland 61-key Music Workstation (FA-06)
- 3. Yamaha Genos 76-Key Digital Workstation
- 4. Korg KROME 88-Key Music Workstation Keyboard & Synthesizer
- 5. Korg KROME 61-Key Music Workstation Keyboard & Synthesizer
- 6. Roland Premium 88-key Digital Stage Piano (RD-2000)
- 7. Yamaha MODX8 88-Key Weighted Action Synthesizer
- 8. Yamaha Montage8 Synthesizer Workstation
- 9. Yamaha MOXF8 Music Production Workstation
- 10. Roland 88-key Music Workstation (FA-08)
Maybe you’re a professional working in the audio business, or you are somebody who wishes to get their start. Perhaps you’re a hobbyist or maybe you currently have an album or two out? Regardless of who you’re, if you enjoy music, then you may wish to seek out ways to make the procedure for making this music as simple as possible – locating the very best keyboard workstation is a vital step in the ideal direction. It can allow you to get your ideas down, and you are able to create some fantastic results.
A lot of people consider a digital keyboard workstation for a studio in a box since they can offer such flexibility. You’ll have the ability to play and record the notions which you’ve fast and easily, and you’ll realize they can offer you with an abundance of selections to get creative with your own music. Obviously, you’ll realize that there are quite some of those options on the market nowadays. Together with the abundance of alternatives, it can occasionally be tough for you to know that one that you may want to select and that is ideal for you.
Luckily, we’ve collected the best 10 digital piano workstations that will assist you narrow your choice somewhat. This should make it much easier for you to discover the audio production solution that will work best for your requirements however personal or how grand they could be. Take a look at the best keyboard workstation options.
The Best Keyboard Workstations
1. Casio WK-6600 76-Key Workstation Keyboard with Power Supply
The WK-6600 comes with a piano-style touch-response keyboard, song sequencer, tone editor, multiple electronic effects, mixer, functionality enrollment memory, USB MIDI interface, SD card storage along with countless editable tones. The WK-6600 supplies a pitch bend wheel, a back lit display, audio presets and 670 individual tones in a mobile design. The audio from the high-output 2-way bass reflex sound system will provide you the opportunity to deliver your musical ideas to life and find the artist in you.
- Features a Selection of 700 tones to expand your audio creativity, and provides 48 notes of polyphony to stop dropped notes
- Built-in effects comprise 10 reverbs, 5 choruses and 100 DSP types together with the Choice to create your own effects and keep up to 100 unique styles
2. Roland 61-key Music Workstation (FA-06)
Roland’s new FA series entirely reimagines the audio recorders, streamlining it for simple real-time electricity, ultra-fast workflow, and maximum flexibility. Prepared to encourage any sort of music you perform, the FA-06 is full of a huge sound collection inherited by the flagship INTEGRA-7, a lot of studio-quality impacts, and expressive real time controllers, along with onboard sampling without loading time to get immediate audio playback in the 16 backlit pads.
The sequencer features easy operation and nonstop loop recording, permitting you to capture ideas and songs as they come along and export them as multitrack data to utilize your DAW. Flowing seamlessly into each component of your creative planet, that the FA-06 morphs immediately from a standalone keyboard to turn into the control centre of your computer music studio, together with USB audio/MIDI interfacing, strong real-time controls, DAW transfer controls, plus a whole lot more.
- Reimagined music workstation designed to optimize your creative flow
- Light, mobile body using 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
3. Yamaha Genos 76-Key Digital Workstation
Genos is the flagship Yamaha Digital Workstation, using instinctive controller comprising a 9″ colour touch display, assignable sliders and knobs using their own OLED screen, as well as 6 assignable button. Genos is your best-sounding digital workstation now with unmatched sample quality, state of the art Design content, and skilled degree connectivity that the Genos is your greatest songwriting and performance tool. New Revo! Drums are a part of Yamaha AEM (Advanced Element Control ) Tech and provide never before heard realism from MIDI drums.
- The CFX Premium Grand Piano Voice recreates the tone and power of Yamaha’s flagship CFX concert grand piano
- Revo! Drums Benefit from unprecedented multi-dynamic sample layers and round-robin sample cycling to make the very realistic MIDI drums ever created
4. Korg KROME 88-Key Music Workstation Keyboard & Synthesizer
The KROME Music Workstation provides a carefully chosen collection of the greatest sounds available now for keyboard tools. These exceptionally usable piano, electric piano, and drum sounds are by themselves well worth the purchase price of admission.
The KROME harnesses the energy of the German D Grand and Jazz Ambient Drums located at the flagship KRONOS workstation. The KROME-88 comes outfitted with all the NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) keybed to get a realistic performance texture. Each musician that uses KROME will discover that it is unique and irreplaceable. That’s the pinnacle to which KROME aspires.
- KRONOS-derived drum and piano sounds, also new electric pianos for uncompromising quality
- Features a library of unlooped stereo piano samples such as German D, Japanese and much more
5. Korg KROME 61-Key Music Workstation Keyboard & Synthesizer
KROME is the Korg workstation for players who require uncompromising sound. Characteristics include KRONOS-derived pianos and drums; strong Effects with 5 Insert, two Master, and 1Total, plus per track/timbre EQ; total 16 track sequencer; dual polyphonic arpeggiators and plug-ins editing software., as soon as you play with KROME, you are never going to forget what’real’ sounds like.
- Full-color Touch View screen with innovative graphic UI provides an intuitive and pleasing experience
- Total 16 track sequencer using touch-based piano roll editing, and plug-in editor software
6. Roland Premium 88-key Digital Stage Piano (RD-2000)
Equipped with two separate sound motors, superior action, and innovative controller attributes, RD-2000 provides unmatched functionality on stage and at the studio. Mixing evolved piano technology with extensive modern controller, this next-generation tool takes the industry-standard stage piano series to new heights of inspiration and creativity. RD-2000 includes a dedicated acoustic piano sound engine using the most recent Roland improvements provides accurate, richly detailed tone with complete polyphony.
Additionally, it has a 2nd SuperNATURAL-based audio engine using 128-voice polyphony for digital pianos and extra sounds (compatible with RD-800 Live Sets). Additionally, there are recreations of classic analog effects, for example, BOSS CE-1 Chorus, Roland Dimension D, and much more, in addition to over 1100 non-piano sounds, such as strings, organs, brass, synths, and lots of more.
- Eight knobs with LED status indicators and nine sliders for real time control of effects and sounds
- Eight fully assignable zones for blending internal sounds and outside sources
7. Yamaha MODX8 88-Key Weighted Action Synthesizer
Enable your creativity, take control and stand out from the audience with MODX: a streamlined, lightweight synthesizer intended for motivated music-making. The MODX synthesis engine enables unlimited capability to produce your very own exceptional sound required by any artist. The audio engine is based on precisely the same technology powering the flagship Montage: AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2) sample along with a pure FM-X (Frequency Modulation) synthesizer updated for excellent sound playback and complicated audio design.
- Motion control synthesis unifies and controls AWM2 and FM-X audio engines
- The super knob controls multiple parameters simultaneously for exceptionally expressive audio interaction
8. Yamaha Montage8 Synthesizer Workstation
Welcome to the new age from YAMAHA, the company that brought you the DX and Motif. MONTAGE sets another milestone with the sophisticated dynamic controller, enormous sound production and streamlined workflow.
Building on the heritage of both of these iconic keyboards, the Yamaha Montage sets another milestone for Synthesizers with the complex dynamic controller, enormous sound creation and compact workflow all united in a strong computer keyboard made to inspire your creativity.
- Montage contains specialist, stereo balanced outputs with”Pure Analog Circuit” digital to analog conversion.
- Eight rotary encoders and faders with step ladder LED. Note Capacity: Approx. 130,000 notes
9. Yamaha MOXF8 Music Production Workstation
We have upgraded the favorite MOX Series using the most recent MOTIF XF technologies by incorporating more sounds, more results and just a Flash board alternative slot. As it really is compatible with MOTIF XF and MOX data, MOXF includes a massive assortment of sample and sound libraries and optional applications available immediately. Expandable, mobile, cheap, and compatible with a large array of different goods, these tools brings MOTIF music production ability to a completely new generation of musicians and producers.
- MOTIF XF audio engine. Effortless performance and comprehensive controls.
- Advanced computer integration gets the MOXF the middle of your music production studio.
10. Roland 88-key Music Workstation (FA-08)
The FA-08 comes with an 88-note weighted-action keyboard and comes packaged with a huge sound collection inherited by the flagship INTEGRA-7, studio-quality effects, and expressive real time controllers, also onboard sampling to get immediate sound playback in the 16 backlit pads.
The sequencer provides easy operation and nonstop loop recording, permitting you to capture ideas and songs as they come along and export them as multitrack data to utilize your DAW. Flowing seamlessly into each component of the creative planet, that the FA-08 morphs immediately from a standalone keyboard to the control centre of your computer music studio, together with USB audio/MIDI interfacing, strong real-time controls, DAW transfer controls, plus a whole lot more.
- Intuitive, compact interface with big colour LCD
- USB interfaces for audio expansion data, upgrades, and audio/MIDI interfacing using a computer
We hope you enjoyed our review and found it useful. If you love creating beats on keyboards, have a look at this article where I discuss the ideal beat making keyboards in the web link above. If you liked this article or use a different product I did not mention, allow me to know in the comments below!