As a newcomer, it may be intimidating to practice uninhibited once you think folks are really listening. Practice makes perfect, but however good you’re getting, nobody wishes to hear you all of the time. That is the reason why we are taking a look at the best headphones for keyboards and digital pianos that will assist you to practice in peace. Whether you’re just beginning, intermediate, or expert, then there are always situations when high-quality headphones are required. We’ve assembled our top 10 headphones for digital piano reviews that will help you begin.
- The Best Digital Piano Headphones
- 1. Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- 2. Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone
- 3. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Digital Piano Headphone
- 4. Sennheiser HD 599 Open Back Headphone
- 5. Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- 6. beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm Headphones
- 7. AKG Pro Audio K702 Over-Ear Headphone For Digital Piano
- 8. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
- 9. Yamaha HPH-150B Open-Air Neutral Palette Headphones
- 10. Audio Technica AUD ATHAD1000X Audiophile ATH-AD1000X Open-Air Dynamic Headphones
The Best Digital Piano Headphones
1. Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
Sony MDR7506 Professional Stereo Headphones are great for sound monitoring in recording studios, radio, movie production, video, digital newsgathering – and virtually any application where high-quality sound is needed. The closed-ear layout MDR-7506 is popular in the home and pro recording studios. It comes with a rugged design, handy folding construction, 40mm driver units, gold connectors and a professional-quality OFC (oxygen-free copper) cord. Sony 7500 Series headphones offer you a practical array of alternatives for everybody from the casual user into this studio pro.
- Folds up for storage or traveling in supplied soft case
- Frequency Response: 10 Hertz to 20 kilohertz
2. Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser’s most significant closed, and around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in several years. Designed to surpass the demands of their professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the solid quality, modular layout and competitive noise isolation the essential within the area. The distinctive collapsible design, coupled with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any program.
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction
3. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Digital Piano Headphone
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones have been tuned flat for exceptionally accurate sound monitoring across an elongated frequency range. Your studio expertise is enhanced using superior sound isolation along with swiveling ear cups for suitable one-ear monitoring. Engineered using pro-grade substances and strong construction, the M40x excels in specialist studio tracking and mixing, in addition to DJ tracking. Collapsible for space-saving portability. Detachable cable (comprises 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- Professional-grade earpad along with headband material provides more comfort and durability.
- Circumaural design shapes around the ears to get exceptional audio isolation in loud environments.
4. Sennheiser HD 599 Open Back Headphone
Developed by Sennheiser’s proprietary transducer technology for really excellent sound operation, the open back HD 599 delivers incredibly natural spatial functionality. Topping Sennheiser’s 500 series, the full-sized premium headphone provides near audiophile degrees of audio quality and outstanding wearing comfort as a result of the large ear cups and soft replaceable ear pads. Finished at a distinctive Ivory colour, using matte metallic detailing along with a brown stitched headband, it’s an excellent pick for anyone wanting to enjoy amusement with advanced sound, design and construct quality.
- Lightweight yet solid design with luxury velour covered ear cushions and cushioned headband provide excellent wearing comfort for long listening sessions.
- Sennheiser engineered transducers utilize aluminum voice coils providing high efficacy, excellent dynamics and exceptionally low distortion.
5. Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones
Presenting luxurious cushioned ear cuffs plus a cushioned headband; TH-02 may be put to work for hours of comfortable use. Both right and left ear-cuffs offer complete 90˚ spinning making TH-02 elastic to use when listening to a favorite record, monitoring for hours or doing all night. And of course, you are likely to look great wearing them. The folding design of this TH-02 permits them to compactly match wherever they ought to go.
TASCAM’s TH-02 headphones may certainly be part of your regular accessories but also fit in your record or performing workflow. Do not just hear at any set of headphones; genuinely hear the details of your audio and music while enjoying comfort and versatility. Together with the TH-02 headset, TASCAM (as always) has given superior quality, design and style at a cost everybody can enjoy. Pick up one now and discover out for yourself.
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for both fashionable comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design with the fresh audio, rich bass response and sharp highs
6. beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm Headphones
The DT 990 PRO cans are and always have been handmade in Germany. With their high-quality substances and meticulous craftsmanship, these studio headphones are a solid, long-lasting investment. The DT 990 PRO has been circumaural headphones using the open-back layout. They supply exceptional spaciousness and comprehensive tonal depth. Their gentle bass and treble increase guarantee a nice sound. The bass isn’t overstated, but rather precise and also the treble increase is powerfully present without sounding sharp.
- Fantastic for studio applications due to transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and semi-permeable velour ear pads guarantee high wearing comfort
7. AKG Pro Audio K702 Over-Ear Headphone For Digital Piano
The K702’s are benchmark, open, over-ear studio headphones for accuracy listening, mastering and mixing. They combine a very accurate response together with agility and spaciousness. This is accomplished by utilizing radical flat-wire voice coils along with a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open layout and a high-performance cable complete those reference cans. The K702’s comfy, especially formed 3D-foam ear pads plus a genuine-leather headband guarantee an ideal fit. They supply a professional mini XLR connector for fast replacement of this cable.
- Over-ear layout for optimum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open tech for airy and spacious sound without compromise
8. V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
Crossfade M-100: the present worthiness 20 Editors’ Choice Awards. Its 50 millimeter dual-diaphragm driver comes with an original, clear bass, and nominal sound leakage. With 5+ years of ergonomic analysis and development specializing in the M-100 headset and its own BLISS memory foam cushioned cups, the end result is exceptional comfort that allows you to listen to as long as you’d like. Additionally, there’s absolutely not any need to be concerned about accidental breaks, together with M-100’s military-level durability and nearly indestructible STEELFLEX headband. Experience the Crossfade M-100 headphone and discover why it’s favored by DJs and editors alike.
- Patented 50mm Double Diaphragm Drivers to different bass from mids and highs
- Clean deep Bass, Vivid Mids and Ultra-Extended Highs tuned by industry editors and audiophiles
9. Yamaha HPH-150B Open-Air Neutral Palette Headphones
Optimally tuned for listening to digital musical devices, HPH-150 headphones provide exceptional tonal projection, using crisp, clear audio that you won’t tire of after prolonged usage, and excellent audio separation ensuring that each and every sonic detail is reproduced accurately.
- Open-air headphones using a neutral tone palette for faithful reproduction of electronic musical instrument sounds
- Compact, stylish design available in white or black to match your instrument
10. Audio Technica AUD ATHAD1000X Audiophile ATH-AD1000X Open-Air Dynamic Headphones
ATH-AD1000X audiophile headphones combine exceptional vocal and instrumental reproduction together with all the soundstage of an open-air ear cup design. The 53 mm large-aperture drivers have been only crafted with this particular model, to provide precise imaging and also a perfect frequency response. A proprietary 3D wing support system and also smooth-textured suede earpads remove pressure in your mind, for lavish comfort hour after hour.
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers using OFC-7N voice coils made solely for ATH-AD1000X Connectivity Technology Wired
- High rigidity magnesium alloy frame with a lightweight design
It’s possible to master piano much faster and easier using a trusted listening device which delivers high audio quality, and can be well suited to be used on a lengthy time period. A noise cancellation feature will provide you with the understanding which other sounds will not interfere with your own practice, and others will not have the ability to hear exactly what you are doing. The top 10 best headphones for digital pianos mentioned here are choices that are unbiased and provide a well-balanced sound with good sound clarity.