- The Best Electronic Cymbals
- 1. Pintech Percussion Pc16 16″ Crash Cymbal
- 2. Alesis Nitro Cymbal Expansion Set: 10 Inch Cymbal With Choke, 22In Cymbal Arm, Rack Clamp And 10Ft Trs Cable
- 3. Roland Optional Cymbal Set (OP-TD1C)
- 4. Yamaha Pcy100 10″ 3-Zone “Choke-Able” Electronic Cymbal Pad, Black
- 5. Pintech Percussion XT-14 14″ Crash/Hi-Hat Practice Cymbal
- 6. Roland Ride Cymbal, Metallic Gray, 15-inch (CY-15R-MG)
- 7. Yamaha PCY155 15″ 3-Zone “choke-able” Electronic Cymbal Pad
- 8. Roland Ride Cymbal, Black, 15-Inch (Cy-15R)
- 9. Pintech Percussion TC14 14″ Trigger Cymbal
- 10. Roland Electronic Drum Pad, Black (CY-5)
Most people are conscious of electric guitars and electric pianos, but these are not the sole traditionally acoustic instruments that have gone digital today’s era. Percussionists finally have the choice of purchasing electronic drum kits, the best-known of that would be the V-Drum collection from Roland. The same as with acoustic drums, the cymbals in an electrical kit are an essential part of the groove along with a significant color on your overall tonal picture.
If you are putting together an electric drum kit, have a look at the choices on the listing below, that represent 10 of the best electronic cymbal choices available on the market.
The Best Electronic Cymbals
1. Pintech Percussion Pc16 16″ Crash Cymbal
- The PC series cymbal from Pintech provides a more complete all-natural texture and sensitivity. Engineered for quietness, superb tracking and exceptional dynamics. The comprised Aquarian cymbal spring retains the cymbal set up whilst providing natural spring-back action. Made from precisely the exact same material as bullet proof glass and riot shields, these cymbals are extremely robust! These cymbals are a translucent”smoke” colour which allows just a small bit of light to glow.
- This offers the cymbal a warm and rich appearance while supplying you years of superb reaction. Offered in single or double zone (choke able), and also a massive amount of varied sizes. Our strengthened activates are encased in a specially engineered trigger-box to supply you with the very best triggering experience potential. Easy to remove and replace our cymbals are a few of the least difficult to fix too.
- Characteristics: Totally natural texture and sensitivity An analog appearance and texture Cymbals mount on conventional acoustic cymbal hardware engineering Manufactured by Pintech Available in Dual Zone Chokable version Accessible as Ride with different Bell zone Quiet playing surface Excellent tracking Superior dynamics Aquarian Cymbal Spring
2. Alesis Nitro Cymbal Expansion Set: 10 Inch Cymbal With Choke, 22In Cymbal Arm, Rack Clamp And 10Ft Trs Cable
- Add another Alesis 10in Cymbal for your Nitro Kit together with our Alesis Cymbal Expansion Package and enjoy a broader range of sounds out of your module. It provides a fantastic reply and feel to get a natural drumming experience. It is a breeze to install –only mount it to a Nitro rack and you are set to go. All you need comes from the box.
- The Alesis 10 Inch Nitro Cymbal itself works with almost all e-percussion such as DM10, DM6, DM5, Trigger|iO, ControlPad, plus lots of Roland, Yamaha, Simmons, and other E-drum places – Provided that you have your 1 1/2″ rack clamp, readily purchased from a huge variety of sellers.
3. Roland Optional Cymbal Set (OP-TD1C)
- The Roland OP-TD1C cymbal collection comprises a cymbal pad and mounting hardware for adding an extra cymbal into some td-1k v-drums kit.
- The pad comes with a 10-inch playing zone with separate bow and edge triggering and includes a natural swinging movement when struck to get an authentic acoustic feel.
4. Yamaha Pcy100 10″ 3-Zone “Choke-Able” Electronic Cymbal Pad, Black
- Digital 10″ cymbal pad, 3-zone. The PCY100 is made up of 3 separate zones, an edge zone, a bow zone, and a cup zone. This allows the pad to recreate the special sounds which are generated when you hit various elements of a cymbal.
- The pad responds accurately to subtle differences in dynamics during performance and may faithfully reproduce delicate cymbal playing, strong hits, and choking. Additionally, cymbal swinging and stick bouncing are reproduced realistically so that the pad feels natural even for drummers who normally play on acoustic drums.
5. Pintech Percussion XT-14 14″ Crash/Hi-Hat Practice Cymbal
- These practice cymbals are made from a virtually indestructible polymer which makes sure you will have a long-lasting practice cymbal that will last you for years. Pintech engineered these cymbals are the great heavy-duty practice cymbal.
- The qualities of these cymbals permits them to bend, but not break. Mounts on any regular cymbal by Pintech’s exclusive lifetime guarantee and 100% AMERICAN MADE!
6. Roland Ride Cymbal, Metallic Gray, 15-inch (CY-15R-MG)
- 15-inch ride cymbal with realistic playing feel; made using same inertia (motion ) as an acoustic ride cymbal
- Selectable dual-trigger system (edge/bow or bow/bell) enables use as ride cymbal or big crash cymbal
- Three-way triggering (edge/bow/bell) accessible with TD-20, TD-20X, TD-12, TD-9 and TD-4 modules. Also available using the TD-10 audio module equipped with all the subsequent version of TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board (TDW-1 using V-Cymbal Control)
7. Yamaha PCY155 15″ 3-Zone “choke-able” Electronic Cymbal Pad
- The PCY155 is a 15″ electronic cymbal pad effective at 3-zone performance when connected to compatible Yamaha DTX drum trigger modules. This allows the pad to recreate the special sounds which are generated when you hit various elements of a cymbal.
- The pad responds accurately to subtle differences in dynamics during operation and may faithfully reproduce delicate cymbal playing, strong hits, and choking. Additionally, cymbal swinging and stick bouncing are reproduced realistically so the pad feels natural even for drummers who normally play on acoustic drums.
8. Roland Ride Cymbal, Black, 15-Inch (Cy-15R)
- Let us acknowledge that compared with the others, this is a relatively expensive choice. This costs over 4 times up to the Yamaha PCY100 10″ 3-Zone. But this is not just larger, but in most ways it is superior to the others. Expensive even though it can be, but you get your money’s worth.
- Let us begin with the 3 causes. With triggers at the bow, bell, and edge, you can find a vast range of various tones to help to make your songs seem fuller.
- The triggering is also quite accurate and the sensitivity is fantastic. This goes for the entire surface of the cymbal, and you sure do get a good deal of playing area here. The sense you receive gives you a wonderful all-natural swing.
- This includes your peripheral needs also. Your purchase includes cable ties so the installation you’ve got is a whole lot tidier. You obtain a stopper, wingnut, and felt washer also. It looks great so that it’s ideal for performances.
9. Pintech Percussion TC14 14″ Trigger Cymbal
- Up next for review is the Pintech Percussion TC14 14 Inch Crash Cymbal Pad, which is a simple yet functional electronic cymbal for your electronic drum set.
- It’s a budget electronic cymbal, and due to this it isn’t speed sensitive. This is a huge drawback, but it’s a really affordable product which gets the work done as a crash cymbal pad.
- The cymbal pad itself is heavy-duty and almost indestructible. The device is 100% American made and can be backed by Pintech’s exclusive lifetime guarantee.
- This can be an electronic cymbal that’s acceptable for entry level drum sets, but it lacks the performance and functionality of more expensive Roland and Yamaha alternatives.
10. Roland Electronic Drum Pad, Black (CY-5)
- Normally, cymbals are meant to be defeated, they’re designed for this purpose. As time goes by, these instruments may start to fade out or finally get hurt, a fantastic reason you require a CY-5 cymbal pad.
- As a result of a design that closely reflects the weight, shape, clear swinging nature, and rebound of an acoustic drum kit cymbal, they provide the consumer some feeling of nature. Roland CY-5 cymbals additionally permit a system of cymbal choking. They have the capability to swing such as the normal cymbals and may also be mounted onto the standard cymbal stand.
- To attain a more intriguing triggering consumer experience, the CY-5 cymbal pad is constructed with a sleek silver design that guarantees a smooth interaction. The CY-5 cymbal pads can be used chiefly to be the hi-hat pad, but they might also serve as a substitute for cymbal pads such as the splash for V-Drum kits.
If budget isn’t a problem, then you just have to get the Roland V-Cymbal Ride CY 5. It works very well in terms of advanced features and natural feel. It offers you the range you need, the triggering and sensitivity is excellent, and it is durable as well.