- The Best Drum Recording Interface
- 1. Focusrite Scarlett 18I20 (2Nd Gen) Usb Audio Interface With Pro Tools
- 2. Presonus Studio 192 26X32 Usb 3.0 Audio Interface And Studio Command Center
- 3. Behringer U-Phoria Umc1820, Black, 8-Channel
- 4. Steinberg Ur824 Audio Interface
- 5. Roland Octacapture Usb 2.0 Audio Interface
- 6. Universal Audio Apollo X8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
- 7. PreSonus Studio 1824c 18×20, 192 kHz, USB-C Audio Interface, 8 Mic Pres-10 Line Outs-ADAT
- 8. Behringer Audio Interface, 4-Channel (Umc404Hd)
- 9. Presonus Audiobox Usb 96 2X2 Usb Audio Interface
- 10. Steinberg Ur22C 2X2 Usb 3.0 Audio Interface With Cubase Ai And Cubasis Le
If you ever had the chance to record a tune with your band, you understand the problem of recording and miking drums.
We’ve given a list in which we’ll show you what we consider to be 10 of best audio interfaces for drums recording, among the lot of them currently in the market.
The Best Drum Recording Interface
1. Focusrite Scarlett 18I20 (2Nd Gen) Usb Audio Interface With Pro Tools
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is the best rack-mountable centerpiece for your own studio. With a total of 18 inputs and 20 outputs, record anything in a drum kit to numerous devices, vocals, synths and keyboards on your PC.
- Eight natural-sounding mix input Scarlett mic preamps, roundtrip latency of both 2.74ms* and class-leading audio quality and electronic conversion are matched by a host of additional inputs and outputs. An ADAT input permits you to expand your analog inputs for bigger recording sessions.
- Focusrite is the best partner for Professional Tools. To this end, Focusrite and Avid will keep working together to guarantee all Scarlett interfaces are completely tested with the latest edition of Pro Tools. Scarlett 18i20 can also be compatible with other major DAWs, on Mac and PC
2. Presonus Studio 192 26X32 Usb 3.0 Audio Interface And Studio Command Center
- The PreSonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 sound interface provides superb sonic fidelity, flexible connectivity, and expert monitoring and mixing controls in one rack space. Whether you are a manufacturer, a sound engineer, an independent band, a sound designer, or all of the above, your Studio 192 was constructed for you to create.
- The Studio 192 sound interface is designed to be the central hub for virtually any project or professional studio. The onboard talkback mic can be routed to some mixture. Onboard Dim and Mono choices allow you to take control of your main mix. Listen to some mixture from either headphone amp.
- Utilize the 10 balanced outputs for monitor mixing, speaker switching, or both, based on the way you work. With its flexible applications and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 matches into almost any recording and manufacturing environment.
3. Behringer U-Phoria Umc1820, Black, 8-Channel
- The unbelievable U-Phoria UMC404HD bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box is going to have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity necessary for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices. \
- Record the ideal vocal directly for your computer-based DAW thanks to these 4 amazingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, including +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all moving through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible audio quality. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, manufacturer on the move, or only require a rock-solid port for running backing tracks in a gig, then the ultra-dependable U-Phoria UMC404HD can allow you to excel in the electronic domain.
- Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has experienced a long history of innovation in the realm of music mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring actions and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles like the XL4 and Heritage H3000 rapidly became industry standards.
4. Steinberg Ur824 Audio Interface
- Together with Steinberg’s line of USB 2.0 connectivity interfaces, you have got it all covered: the UR range includes a 19″ rack-mounted studio solution, a desktop manufacturing interface, an ultra-compact mobile unit and an innovative portable production studio — all engineered and engineered to meet the most exacting standards.
- Guitar Amp Classics make extensive use of innovative Yamaha modeling technologies. Four amp types with entirely different sonic features are supplied, CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE and LEAD.
- The Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip consists of a sidechain-enabled compressor and a three-band parametric equalizer. Both EQ and compressors were all created to attain an extremely musical sound.
5. Roland Octacapture Usb 2.0 Audio Interface
- The next audio interface is Roland Octa-Capture. This sweet little thing is supplying you all you will need for serious recording or live performance when getting it in a compact and slim case to make it simple for shooting on the street.
- The sound coming from this interface is pristine clear, as Roland put inside their high end excellent preamps, which will supply you with really clean sound and really make your recordings better. Additionally, this interface comes great software, easy and intuitive, which will take away the requirement for a manual. A fantastic addition to this interface is also the choice of automatic gain setting — a fantastic help if you have to put up your equipment quickly.
6. Universal Audio Apollo X8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
- Music manufacturers and mixing engineers ‘ are familiar with the powerhouse manufacturing capacities of the Apollo show and the X8 increases the bar that much further.
- Featuring elite 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion technologies, Universal Audios proprietary HEXA core processing for perfect plug ins integration, along with a Complete suite of legendary classic analog plug in emulations, the X8 Is the Best centerpiece to deliver your project studio upward to the professional realm
- Elite ConversionWith the Apollo x8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface, Universal Audio pairs their pristine AD/DA converters with analog circuitry to provide that lush analog experience. The natural, open sound in the converters develops in the 129-dB dynamic range and unheard of signal to noise ratio of -118 dB. The end result is an ultra pristine signal path that’s ready for your experimentation.
7. PreSonus Studio 1824c 18×20, 192 kHz, USB-C Audio Interface, 8 Mic Pres-10 Line Outs-ADAT
- Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music generation applications, the Studio collection USB-C interfaces operate with virtually all macOS and Windows recording applications.
- Simple to understand, Studio One lets you compose, record, and create without becoming distracted by the tools. Want a new loop or sample for your most recent production? Studio One allows you to store, audition, and buy new content directly from the production environment.
- The Studio 1824c audio interface works at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on each input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX mic preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound.
8. Behringer Audio Interface, 4-Channel (Umc404Hd)
- You take your tracks severely, as well as the UMC404HD respects this, supplying up to 192 kHz resolution for even the toughest applications in audio in addition to video post-production. Use confidence and precision on your favorite recording software to get professional results every time.
- The UMC404HD mixture control enables zero-latency direct monitoring, so musicians may experience their functionality obviously — without a lag or delay at the returning signal, leading to a better performance and recording.
- The U-Phoria UMC404HD is a strong 4 input, 4 output USB recording interface containing real MIDAS-designed mic preamps with outstanding 24-Bit/192 kHz high-resolution converters, designed to assist your records and mixes sound their best.
9. Presonus Audiobox Usb 96 2X2 Usb Audio Interface
- Whether you’re a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface is for you! This easy, handy small audio/MIDI interface has the ideal features for basic recording requirements, letting you plug in and begin recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz sound straight away. Bus-powered and constructed to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording simple.
- Though the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording applications, it includes a free permit for PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW, providing you with a complete recording solution. Constructed by creative people for creative audio production, Studio One isn’t hard to learn and allows you to compose, record, and create your masterpiece without becoming distracted by the tools.
10. Steinberg Ur22C 2X2 Usb 3.0 Audio Interface With Cubase Ai And Cubasis Le
- With built in DSPs, UR-C interfaces offer zero-latency tracking with effects for each DAW, with simple control of routings and configurations.
- Record and compose music in studio quality in your personal computer or iPad together with the UR22C. Featuring super speed USB 3. 0, The rugged UR22C offers a full size mobile manufacturing platform for its iPad, Windows and Mac computers.
- Plug in condenser and dynamic microphones to one of the two onboard D-PRE preamps, connect your guitar into the input, insert MIDI gear via the onboard MIDI I/O and connect monitor speakers and Headphones to keep an eye on your sound.
- With onboard DSP effects and electricity guide from the USB 3. 0 or USB-C built laptop or iPad Pro, the UR22C is the perfect portable manufacturing port.
Of course, you may need your drum set and the best cymbals you can get your hands on for a drum recording session. For the recording session its own best practice to purchase brand-new drumheads because they will simply seem better than worn in drumheads. New drumheads will noticeably improve the sound of the drums to get your recording.
So, Below is the list of top 10 the best drum recording interface that we have spent a lot of time and effort to search the market for you. We hope you can choice for you self a suitable drum recording interface. Good luck to you !