- The Best Drum and Cymbal Mutes
- 1. SoundOff by Evans Drum Mute Pak (4pc)
- 2. SoundOff by Evans Cymbal Mute
- 3. Vic Firth Practice Pad (MUTEPP6)
- 4. Zildjian L80 Low Volume Quiet Cymbal Pack with Remo Silentstroke Drumheads
- 5. Meinl Cymbals Drumhead Pack (MCM-141620)
- 6. 9 Piece DRUM PRACTICE PADS – Silent Black Foam Quiet 9-pcs Covers NEW SET
- 7. Vic Firth Practice Pad (VICMUTE18B)
- 8. 4 Pieces Drum Mute Drum Dampener Silicone Drumstick Silent Practice Tips Percussion Accessory Mute Replacement Musical Instruments Accessory
- 9. Drum Mute Kits Cymbals Pad Bass Drum Mute – Drum Mute 5 pcs 12” 13” 14” 16” 22” Cymbal Mute 4 pcs
- 10. Cymbomute Pro360º 16/17″ Cymbal Mute/Silencer/Dampener
Drum mutes are a fast and effortless method to decrease drum volume. They are soft rubber pads which you put in addition to your drumheads, and also the advantage is that you may quickly remove them once you wish to perform at full volume.
Drum mutes will also be readily available for cymbals, and they’ll dramatically decrease cymbal volume. The disadvantage with drum mutes is they don’t possess the identical sense as hitting actual drums — there’s much less rebound with drum mutes in your own kit. On the other hand, this could enable you to build speed and strength as you’re relying upon your own muscles and technique instead of stick rebound.
The Best Drum and Cymbal Mutes
1. SoundOff by Evans Drum Mute Pak (4pc)
- For standard-sized kits – The standard-sized package of four drum mutes comprises dimensions to match a drum setup of 12-13-16-inch toms using a 14-inch snare.
- Practice anytime, quietly – SoundOff by Evans Drum Mute Pak supplies a 95% volume decrease, therefore drummers can practice in their ordinary drum sets at the comfort of their own homes, without even creating noise.
- Durable – The textured drum mutes sit right on top of the drum head and don’t radically alter the drum’s feel. Constructed from durable rubberized, these kinds of drum mutes could resist regular practicing.
- Excellent for all drummers – By the novice beginning of her bedroom after college to the experienced drummer practicing at his basement studio late at night, SoundOff drum mutes make it possible for players to practice without needing to be concerned about volume controller.
2. SoundOff by Evans Cymbal Mute
- Cymbal mute supplying a 95% volume decrease
- Realistic cymbal rebound
- Won’t radically alter the drums texture
- A Fantastic gift for any drummer; training in your home Without Needing to worry about volume controller
- Each of SoundOff from Evans drum mutes are designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most rigorous Excellent control standards in the Business
3. Vic Firth Practice Pad (MUTEPP6)
- Instead of a number of its rivals, the Vic Firth MUTEPP6 Mute package covers each base.
- All of drums, hi-hats, kick drum, snares and toms are accounted for this totally brilliant drum mute pack by renowned drum maker Vic Firth.
- The excellent muting capability of the Vic Firth set signifies your volume will be radically reduced. Designed to match the typical drum set, this includes 10″, 12″, 14″ along with 16″ pads for toms and snares, also a 22″ bass drum mute and 2 cymbal mutes, plus a clip onto hi-hat mute.
- Check out the Vic Firth MUTEPP6 reviews online proves that the vast majority of people who have taken the plunge and purchased them are extremely pleased with their purchase.
- The outstanding quality usually means that all these are lasting and keep the volume quite low.
- Simply speaking, they can do what they claim, and also have the additional bonus of coming having sufficient mutes to match all kinds of unique kits, and each drum inside your own set!
4. Zildjian L80 Low Volume Quiet Cymbal Pack with Remo Silentstroke Drumheads
- Top-notch grade: proprietary production Methods and alloy provide a real cymbal texture and a Special matte finish provides a classy look
- Perfect match: ideal for apartment, practice rooms, dorm rooms or some other”noise-sensitive” scenarios. These heads match your acoustic guitars to fall playing volume while still providing you with the acoustic tone of the kit
- Quieter than conventional cymbals: 70% – 80% quieter than conventional cymbals so You can play more without ear fatigue or hearing damage
- Ultimate in reduced volume drumheads: Remo’s quiet stroke mesh drumheads provide a Pure sense at a minimum volume
5. Meinl Cymbals Drumhead Pack (MCM-141620)
- This bunch of Meinl Cymbal Mutes is a powerful sound reduction solution to be utilised along with drum mutes to be able to play with a complete drum set without exposing yourself or neighbours to loud noise.
- Contained within this caliber cymbal collection is a pair of cymbal mutes which are especially designed to fit a 14″ set of hi hats, a 16″ crash cymbal and a 20″ ride cymbal. Prior to purchasing this package be certain you pick the right dimensions to the cymbal configuration.
- These are excellent cymbal mutes offering a great level of rebound and they can do a wonderful job in absorbing the sound and sustain in the cymbals.
- These are the very best cymbal mutes and will function as well since you can expect. They dampen the vibrations and remove just about all the noise generated from cymbals.
6. 9 Piece DRUM PRACTICE PADS – Silent Black Foam Quiet 9-pcs Covers NEW SET
- These silencing pads are very similar to the ones over, 9-piece drum practice pads from EDMBG are made from durable neoprene, rubber and foam material that’s made to endure all frequencies of drumming sessions.
- The 9-piece muting collection comprises four head covers, two cymbal mutes created to match all cymbals plus a single kick drum cover.
- Throughout the fixing procedure, be certain that you place the neoprene pad within the bass drum pad so it confronts the kick pedal beater. Use double-sided tape or a tacky Velcro to fix the pads.
- The textured design makes it much easier for the pads to remain in a predetermined place, and they do not budge while drumming.
7. Vic Firth Practice Pad (VICMUTE18B)
- 18 inch bass drum mute.
- Made from non-slip pure rubber for real action, Vic Firth drum and cymbal mutes make silent practicing a choice for the drum set.
8. 4 Pieces Drum Mute Drum Dampener Silicone Drumstick Silent Practice Tips Percussion Accessory Mute Replacement Musical Instruments Accessory
- Dimensions: every drum dampener attachment is 1.4 inch/ 3.5 cm length using a gentle rubber mallet head That’s 0.6 inch / 1.6 cm which can practice outside even with drums at hand, only pull the drumsticks with drum mute onto it
- Stretchable style: elastic silica material match for almost any drumsticks head using its stretchable layout; Save the time of Selecting a Particular practice drum pad which can be employed to bring a hot tone if playing marimba or steel tongue drum
- Quality materials: the drumstick mute is created by durable and secure silicone, such as drum mutes will endure regular practicing and aid to protect your drums and drumsticks head
- Easy to take: using light weight and soft rubber mallet heads, quiet tips Offer a very balanced feel on your hands that bring you another experience with percussion tools, practice everywhere without creating sound
9. Drum Mute Kits Cymbals Pad Bass Drum Mute – Drum Mute 5 pcs 12” 13” 14” 16” 22” Cymbal Mute 4 pcs
- This drum mute pak is excellent for keeping things considerably quieter but does not completely block about the drum set sound.
- 9 pcs in total. Drum mutes 5 pcs to get 12″ 13″ 14″ 16″ 22″, cymbal mutes 4 pcs, two pcs to get 12″ 14″, two pcs for 16″ 18″ 20″.
- Made from artisanal rubber, and pass the toxic material testing, security and lasting, with an extended service lifetime.
10. Cymbomute Pro360º 16/17″ Cymbal Mute/Silencer/Dampener
- Maintain the sense of enjoying your REAL cymbals
- Low Volume Cymbals without any additional equipment.
- An innovation reliable by 1000’s of most drummers global.
- No ‘pad target’ so no compromise into your playing style
- Cut the Volume & Safeguard your hearing through practice
If you are having difficulty with the volume of the drums then it may be time for you to think about buying a set of drum mutes. Perform the drums in complete confidence without a single ounce of fear. Your kids will not wake up, nobody will call the cops on you and your family won’t need to endure the loudness through the day! Maintain the advantages and disadvantages in mind, however, and consider the choices prior to spending money on them.