- The Best Acoustic Bass Guitar Under $500
- 1. Kala U-Bass Satin/Mahogany Fretted w/Bag
- 2. Gold Tone 4 String Bass Guitar (Mbass-25)
- 3. Yamaha CSF1M VN Parlor Size Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Natural
- 4. Ibanez PCBE12MHOPN 4-String Acoustic Bass Guitar
- 5. Fender Kingman Acoustic Bass Guitar (V2)
- 6. Fender CD-60S Acoustic Guitar Natural Finish – All Mahogany
- 7. Roadhouse Bourbon Burst
- 8. Martin LX1E Little Martin Solid Sitka Spruce/Mahogany HPL Acoustic/Electric w/Gig Bag
- 9. Taylor GS Mini Mahogany GS Mini Acoustic Guitar , Sapele, Mahogany Top
- 10. Epiphone EJ-200SCE Acoustic/Electric Guitar (Vintage Sunburst)
- How To Choose An Acoustic Bass Guitar
Acoustic bass guitars really are a variant of normal acoustic guitars. It succeeds in creating deep bass sounds.
Whether you’re likely to hang out with friends and family around a campfire or you’re only going to spend your entire night alone, an excellent music instrument is important and convenient to create your moment become memorable.
An excellent acoustic bass guitar will definitely able to come up with your musical skill. If you’re experiencing that kind of condition, then you’re visiting an ideal website.
Here, in the following guide, we’ll supply you with a comprehensive overview of the best acoustic bass guitar with cheap cost.
The Best Acoustic Bass Guitar Under $500
1. Kala U-Bass Satin/Mahogany Fretted w/Bag
By Kala includes this stripped-down U bass aptly named the Wanderer because of its compact dimensions. This exceptionally affordable acoustic-electric bass provides the exact same booming low-end sound as other U-basses within this popular line.
The Wanderer comes with an all-mahogany body which provides a rich, complete low tone which is now legendary for sounding very much like a whole upright double bass. And because this small uke-style instrument utilizes conventional bass tuning, there is almost no learning curve if you are utilised to a normal bass guitar.
In addition, it will come with a UK-500B Piezo pickup for stellar aerodynamic tone and fits into overhead compartments on airplanes, trains, and the backseat of the car — a characteristic bassist here in GearNuts genuinely love.
2. Gold Tone 4 String Bass Guitar (Mbass-25)
The M-Bass 25FL is a four-string acoustic bass guitar which employs a piezo transducer pickup along with also a committed synthetic series.
The extended length appears to enhance intonation and empowers loud acoustic volume with no use an amplifier.
Furthermore, the ergo-glide top makes it more comfortable to hold and play. It appears to include a transducer pickup with volume controller.
Furthermore, it includes a mute function having a digital tuner that will aid in a precise and fast selection adjustment. An energetic pickup is comprised from the MicroBass version so a battery is required for the pickup to function.
3. Yamaha CSF1M VN Parlor Size Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Natural
The Yamaha csf series carries smaller-size acoustic guitars to some other degree. The 600mm scale span, 34mm shorter compared to a typical full-size acoustic, feels just like a normal acoustic, only more comfy.
Mahogany and Sitka spruce structure, together with all-solid woods on Csf3, combined with the all-new bracing routine give the csf a rich, full, inspiring tone. The passive zero effect pickup offers gig-ready flexibility using organic, dynamic plugged-in tone.
The included hard bag makes hauling csf a cinch. Whether you play with in your home, on stage or in your journeys, csf provides you a new degree of acoustic motivation.
4. Ibanez PCBE12MHOPN 4-String Acoustic Bass Guitar
Are you trying to find high quality and lasting 4-string acoustic-bass guitar? Ibanez PCBE12MH is just one of the very best, offering mahogany warmth.
This tool is capable of projecting a balanced and warm. Therefore, it matches all environments such as studio, onstage, and house. You will undoubtedly appreciate its stability once you cradle it on your lap.
This acoustic-bass guitar is most favored by millions of people as a result of relaxation it gives. There are several bass guitars on the industry but they aren’t comfortable to perform.
A number of them even bother your arms and legs because of the strange position where you’ve got to cradle them. But you do not need to be concerned about this with this particular guitar. In the end, it’s famous for the comfort.
5. Fender Kingman Acoustic Bass Guitar (V2)
Decked out from the electric-inspired design of Fender’s California Player collection, the Kingman Bass provides the complete, deep acoustic and comfortable playing texture you expect from Fender.
Named for a famous prevent across US Route 66, the short-scale Kingman Bass provides a gloss black finish, smooth-playing mahogany Jazz Bass neck along with handy cutaway for effortless access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard. This bass is constructed for one thing- to rock.
6. Fender CD-60S Acoustic Guitar Natural Finish – All Mahogany
Spruce is the normal contemporary tonewood for fashioning the shirts of acoustic guitars and other acoustic devices – couple of woods can conquer its own strength, brightness and dynamic variety, and it reacts well to almost any acoustic listening style, from challenging strumming to quickly flatpicking to fragile fingerpicking.
With it has comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument’s neck produces a remarkably comfy fret-hand feel that is great for starting players or seasoned experts alike.
Together with its amazing cosmetic vibe, a resonant mixture of mahogany sides and back provides balanced tone with lots of volume and midrange.
7. Roadhouse Bourbon Burst
Reminiscent of the times of cargo train hopping and hitchhiking musicians, so the parlor size guitars provide a superb string to string balance and nicely defined articulation. Whether fingerpicking softly or backhanding open chords, then the Roadhouse guarantees excellent playability with a classic vibe.
It comes equipped with all a Fishman Sonitone pickup containing sound-hole mounted tone and volume controls. Launched in Bourbon Burst, Faded Black or Tennessee Red, the most unbelievably affordable Roadhouse jobs and resonates beautifully completely or plugged in.
8. Martin LX1E Little Martin Solid Sitka Spruce/Mahogany HPL Acoustic/Electric w/Gig Bag
While the Little Martin is the smallest guitar, it’s extremely large on quality, tone and flexibility.
The LX1E acoustic electric model features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) sides and back, and a warm satin finish.
It is excellent for traveling, student training or for playing around the home or campfire.
9. Taylor GS Mini Mahogany GS Mini Acoustic Guitar , Sapele, Mahogany Top
There is something inviting concerning the Taylor GS Mini’s scaled-down dimensions, yet one strum shows the remarkable voice of a guitar that is full. That mixture of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into a lot of scenarios in existence, from the sofa into the campfire to the concert hall
It is not overly large, it is not overly valuable, and it is not overly pricey. That broad-based access has provided it a resounding universal charm, as well as an Integrated pleasure element
10. Epiphone EJ-200SCE Acoustic/Electric Guitar (Vintage Sunburst)
Each the conventional calling cards of this traditional Gibson J-200’s legacy exist and appropriate in Epiphone’s most current version. There is the moustache bridge, decorative tortoiseshell design pickguard, pearloid crown inlays, and also the profound although balanced bottom end which you generally only receive from a jumbo.
However, it’s the electronic equipment which has raised this beauty in our finest acoustic guitars under $500 guide. The Shadow eSonic-2 preamp utilizes two pickups: a conventional under saddle’NanoFlex’ piezo along with a fingerboard positioned NanoMag letting you dial in heat or assault — whatever is your pleasure.
Add in different eq controls, mix function and also an onboard tuner and Epiphone’s E200-SCE punches way above its tonal weight when plugged in. Among the best electros, you’ll be able to purchase under $500.
How To Choose An Acoustic Bass Guitar
Acoustic bass guitars might not be using the types of characteristics that electric bass guitars possess, but the caliber of music that they create is unmatched. Skilled musicians may create variations in spite of acoustic bass guitars. That’s why, rather than worrying about fancy attributes, you ought to be focusing on the qualities of relevance to guarantee the bass guitar that you purchase is of high quality.
- Scale Length: In case you are a newcomer or a person with little hands, you ought to purchase acoustic bass guitars having a little scale-length. It’s also sensible to choose a guitar using a slender and non-slippery neck.
- Body Material: Stop purchasing guitars with a cheap laminated body. A good wood frame guitar will have greater resonance and higher intonation.
- Type of Strings: Distinct strings create various tones. If you’re trying to find a guitar which may create deep mellow tones, then you need to concentrate on bronze strings. On the flip side, steel strings are acceptable for bright and punchy tones.
- Guitar Neck: This isn’t only the width of this guitar’s neck which things, even the throat length produces a difference. Longer neck length is embarrassing for short individuals. Thus, select a guitar that feels comfortable to grip.
Locating the best acoustic bass guitar is not simple, but all those tools on our list are a worthy addition for a gig bag. Every one of those guitars on our list has a lot to offer, such as excellent reviews, professional attributes plus a deep, resonant sound.