- The Best Beginner DJ Controller
- 1. Pioneer DJ DJ Controller, Black, (DDJSB3)
- 2. Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 Beginner DJ Controller
- 3. Numark Mixtrack Platinum
- 4. Numark DJ2GO2 | Ultra Portable Two Channel DJ Controller
- 5. Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 Flagship 4-Channel Controller For Beginner
- 6. Denon DJ MC4000 | Premium 2-Channel DJ Controller with Serato DJ Lite download (24-bit / 48 kHz)
- 7. Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 Mk3 DJ Controller
- 8. Behringer CMD Studio 4a 4-Deck DJ MIDI Controller
- 9. Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300
- 10. Roland Beginner DJ Controller (DJ-202)
Navigating through the huge jungle of DJ controllers in the modern marketplace may frequently be rather troublesome to some beginner. Jog wheels, effects and loop controls, mic inputs, integrated sound cards and an assortment of controls offering several characteristics to boost your mixture. We picked 10 controllers so novices can begin mixing on their personal computer and produce their very first steps into the world of DJ’ing.
The Best Beginner DJ Controller
1. Pioneer DJ DJ Controller, Black, (DDJSB3)
We have combined the favorite characteristics of this DDJ-SB2 using our top Serato DJ controllers to create learning to DJ more reachable than ever. The perfect tool for beginners seeking to enhance their abilities, this 2-channel control is not difficult to navigate, with a professional-style design motivated by our top DDJ-S range. Master Serato DJ Lite, and when you are ready, buy Serato DJ Pro to advance on the one machine.
Transition between tracks effortlessly as a result of its additional FX Fade attribute and experimentation with scrape impacts with no turntables through the newest Pad Scratch function. Co-developed using DJ Jazzy Jeff, this procedure adds scratch records to monitors in a touch of their Performance Pads.
- Intuitive design, All the attributes were supposed to function where you want them, even when you want them
- Add scratch effects to cued and now playing tunes with no turntable because of Pad Scratch
- Mixing is Seamless using the FX Fade attribute. 5 inch durable aluminum jog wheel. Weight-4.6 pounds
2. Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 Beginner DJ Controller
By Numark, the innovator of all DJ gear and technology, includes the extraordinary Mixtrack Pro 3 DJ control, designed together with the proficient, professionally-aspiring DJ in your mind.
Mixtrack Pro 3 provides an arsenal of characteristics such as essential connectivity alternatives including headphones/mics/PA, 5-inch Flexible jog brakes, 2-channel mixing capacities, filter and gain controls for each station, a multi-function signature strip, and also high-resolution audio output.
Designed to set itself over conventional DJ controls, Mixtrack Pro 3 combines core DJ functionality for instant creative expression — if you are new into the area of DJing or looking for the supreme go-anywhere controller which does not sacrifice on attributes, there is just one alternative — discover Mixtrack Pro 3!
- 16 multi function back lit pads with multiple pad modes
- Constructed on Serato DJ Professional technologies
- Jump up your inspiration with 6 sample packs out of Prime Loops including over 380 premium instrumental loops, drum kits, one shots, and more
3. Numark Mixtrack Platinum
Setting the pace as the world’s top innovator of DJ gear and technology, Numark introduces the Mixtrack Platinum 4-deck DJ controller.
This newest improvement to this Mixtrack Numark family show ensures to improve the operation of virtually any DJ, from the amateur to the most innovative professional.
Mixtrack Platinum provides an arsenal of expert features, designed to maintain your mixture on point including a built in customized LCD display screen in every 5″ capacitive jog wheel, 4-channel mixing capacities, filter and gain controls for each station, a multi-function touch strip, along with 24-bit audio output.
- Great for Beginner
- Total Serato DJ support
- Integrated LCD displays
4. Numark DJ2GO2 | Ultra Portable Two Channel DJ Controller
Ultra-portable and packaged with all crucial DJ Tools – DJ2GO2 is a made-to-move, pocket-sized DJ controller that is prepared for whatever your set needs! Having a built-in audio card, both plug-and-play connectivity along with Serato DJ intro comprised (Serato DJ update prepared ), this pint-sized DJ controller ensures instantaneous creative possible right-out-the-box.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a newcomer looking to get in the world of DJ’ing, DJ2GO2 is ideal for honing your abilities, crafting the ideal set and prepping your gigs — and the ideal backup for all those’just in case’ moments. Take your DJ’ing seriously and equip yourself with DJ2GO2 — that is the only essential you can not do without.
- With a slick low-profile layout and glowing backlit controls, it looks fantastic and is designed to proceed!
- It is powered over USB and supports plug-and-play connectivity for greatest portability and easy integration!
5. Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 Flagship 4-Channel Controller For Beginner
This Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 package from Austin Bazaar carries a durable laptop stand and headphones for you started straight from the box. The one thing you’ll have to bring is the own creativity.
The DDJ-SZ2 builds on the solid foundations of its predecessor, our flagship DDJ-SZ controller. This update to our flagship Serato DJ controller lets you find hands-on with the most recent additions to Serato DJ, such as key shift, key sync, pitch play along with Serato Flip. We have enhanced the run wheel latency to create scratching more reactive and precise and also the multicolored functionality pads offer you immediate feedback on playing standing and mat styles.
The DDJ-SZ2 comes bundled with the newest edition of Serato DJ, the Pitchn’ Time and Serato Flip expansion packs can also be included so that you are able to use the newest features directly from the box.
- Clear and powerful sound
- Native control of Serato DJ
- Needle searching using intuitive touch strip
- Stereo 1/4-inch and headphone outputs for live monitoring
6. Denon DJ MC4000 | Premium 2-Channel DJ Controller with Serato DJ Lite download (24-bit / 48 kHz)
With a slick new design and inviting look, the MC4000 proceeds Denon DJ’s reputation for advanced features, reliability, dependability, and audio quality.
This controller solid steel chassis is prepared for the transport requirements of a mobile DJ, together with all the fundamental inputs, outputs, and also mixing capacity built-in to reduce demands for extra equipment when setup.
The MC4000 comprises Serato DJ Intro and can be user-upgradable to complete Serato DJ. Additionally, it is compatible with Traktor 2, Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8, in addition to another DJ program that supports MIDI mapping.
- Dedicated Pads: Hot Cue and sample activate pads together with illuminated feedback.
- Faders: Long-throw 100 millimeter pitch faders.
- Control Knobs: Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel.
7. Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 Mk3 DJ Controller
When it’s bass-heavy breakdowns, steppy synths, or peak-time rewinds which define your style, the Traktor Kontrol S2 includes all you will need to create your mix occur. Craft sets on two decks and also get creative with simple tools such as looping, beat syncing, and club-grade consequences. Start spinning straight away on the complete version of the flagship DJ applications, Traktor Pro 3, as being used around the world’s biggest stages. Find instinctive professional tools which immediately help you define your own style.
- All You need to mix your songs at an installation you can carry anywhere
- Use professional characteristics such as Mixer FX, Hotcues, and loop controls onto a club-standard design
8. Behringer CMD Studio 4a 4-Deck DJ MIDI Controller
Behringer is among our favourite music gear brands since they literally create everything. They are just like the Honda Civic of equipment – cheaper in cost than lots of others but provide us a sound, durable part of machines without more fancy items attached to it. What is fine with this particular one is your 4-deck controller and built in sound interface (provides us a little better sound quality when we are documenting the sounds). Additionally, it will come with an application named Deckadance LE applications (produced by the very same makers of Fruity Loops) and works with many out there in the event that you’ve got a separate workstation. The touch-sensitive platters are 6″ and so are amazing to scratch on, also.
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller using built in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance LE DJ applications voucher in Image-Line contained
- Strong 4-channel USB sound interface using 24-bit converters along with ultra-low latency performance under Windows and OS X operating systems
9. Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300
The DJControl Inpulse 300 is a two-channel apparatus that’s Hercules’ biggest and most full-featured controller thus far. It seems the business and can be well-priced for beginner DJs that wish to become serious. The Beatmatch Guide attribute and Intelligent Music Assitant are fine touches, the jog wheels are responsive as well as the onboard functionality pad styles will help keep DJs busy during performances. Here is the very best controller Hercules has made however, even though a much better build and greater quality parts would have made this type of five-star review. Highly suggested for new DJs.
- Work in your own listening and learn how to master conquer fitting manually, thanks to incorporated lively lighting guides.
- Follow the DJUCED built-in DJ Academy tutorials.
- The Smart Music Assistant analyzes and indicates the best tracks with DJUCED.
10. Roland Beginner DJ Controller (DJ-202)
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ Lite controller which provides DJs the attributes and design of a full size expert controller at a rugged and mobile unit. The streamlined DJ-202 maintains the idea of the flagship DJ-808 and compact DJ-505, enabling unparalleled versatility to DJ, remix, and create beats on the fly when performing creating or live at the studio. Additional vocal effects consist of low-cut EQ to enhance the sound and a noise gate to mechanically clean up sound problems and unwanted background noise. With its big, low-latency platters, committed pad and transportation controls, onboard sequencer, and microphone input with specialist vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs at the many features of any control in its class.
- Large platters using the lowest accessible latency, optimized for scratching
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, along with Ride
- Free update to Serato DJ Pro included
Within this guide, we learnt exactly what a DJ controller is, and just how can it be used for producing high profile audio. We also saw a few of the exquisite variables of those DJ controls for its purpose for producing mixes of soundtracks which is useful for many the novices in DJ sector. This is sometimes obviously experienced by buying it that also gives the beginners a pre-medication of the sort of DJ control they mean to purchase depending upon the style of mixing and recreating the songs.