Are you looking for 16-pad MIDI controller? There are so many choices of products in the market that distract you. Don’t worry, the article below will help you narrow down the selection to the best 16 pad MIDI controller.
- The Best 16 Pad MIDI Controller
- 1. Akai Professional MPD226 | 16-Pad USB/MIDI Pad Controller
- 2. Alesis VI25 16 Pads MIDI Controller
- 3. Akai Professional MPD18 Compact Pad Controller
- 4. PreSonus ATOM Production and Performance 16 Pad MIDI Controller
- 5. Akai Professional MPD26 USB/Midi Pad Controller
- 6. AKAI Professional MPD218 | Ultra Portable USB Bus Powered 16 Pad USB/MIDI Pad Controller
- 7. Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 Drum Controller
- 8. Korg nanoPAD2 Slim-Line USB MIDI Pads
- 9. Akai Professional MPC Studio – 16 Pad MIDI Controller
- 10. IK Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller
The Best 16 Pad MIDI Controller
1. Akai Professional MPD226 | 16-Pad USB/MIDI Pad Controller
The MPD226 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller ideal for manufacturers, artists, musicians and DJs alike. Its intuitive combination of MPC controllers and technology mesh with easy USB connectivity to deliver the sense of timeless beat making into the area of computer audio production. Mixing 16 ultra-sensitive, hyper-playable Thick Fat MPC pads, four knobs, faders, switches (all arranged in three banks to 36 total controllers ), an extensive software package and simple plug-and-play connectivity for both Mac and PC, MPD226 is the best full-featured bridge between your imagination and your computer-based studio, starting a world of imaginative possibilities available at your fingertips.
- Ultra mobile feature full, highly functional pad controller with 16 pads
- Readily accessible dedicated controllers for 4 pad banks supplies a total of 64 assignable pads
2. Alesis VI25 16 Pads MIDI Controller
VI25 was developed to seamlessly and easily integrate with your audio software. A single USB connection to a Mac or PC supplies both power and MIDI performance, letting you plug directly into your pc and begin producing music.
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB activate pads Enable You to launch finger or clips drum
- 24 assignable buttons and 8 assignable knobs interface with your music Program
3. Akai Professional MPD18 Compact Pad Controller
The MPD18 is the simplest way to include real MPC pads for your installation. This MIDI-over-USB pad control for DJs, developers, manufacturers, along with other musicians is constructed round the pads and controllers by Akai Professional’s industry-standard MPC series. The MPD18 is a very expressive and intuitive tool for your own studio and stage. The MPD18 is constructed around the pads of this industry-standard MPC and comprises a number of the exact same technology that provides tracks created with all the MPC an unmistakably individual texture. The MPD18 is a highly expressive and intuitive controller for your own studio and period, and its compact footprint is not difficult to fit into almost any installation.
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Note Duplicate Allows You to quickly input patterns like hi-hat parts or drum rolls
4. PreSonus ATOM Production and Performance 16 Pad MIDI Controller
Entirely bus-powered from USB, and compact enough to ride into your back with your laptop, ATOM is closely integrated with Studio One and Impact XT. Impact XT is a strong pad-style sampler with 16 pads, each with its own pitch, amplifier, and filter controllers, all editable via ATOM so you’re able to make adjustments on the fly. Over just a pad control, ATOM also enables you to rapidly add virtual instruments, alter presets, produce loop points, command the Studio One transportation and more, letting you develop dynamic performances and blazing quick productions.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Create, play with virtual devices, and trigger loops and samples together with unsurpassed expressiveness and versatility
5. Akai Professional MPD26 USB/Midi Pad Controller
The MPD26 is a MIDI-over-USB pad control with real MPC pads. It is great for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs. Its mix of instinctive MPC controls and technology meshes with simple USB connectivity to deliver the sense of timeless beat making into the area of computer audio production. The MPD26 transmits MIDI information within its plug-and-play USB interface so that you can use it together with your Mac or PC without installing any drivers. The USB connection even forces the MPD26 so that the included USB cable is all that you want.
- Access 64 samples on 16 strain and velocity-sensitive MPC pads together with four banks each
- Control virtually any 12 software parameters onto assignable Q-Link knobs and faders
6. AKAI Professional MPD218 | Ultra Portable USB Bus Powered 16 Pad USB/MIDI Pad Controller
Together with MPD218 an instinctive combination of MPC controllers and technology mesh with easy USB connectivity to deliver the sense of timeless beat making to the area of computer audio production. In the center of MPD218 are all 16 ultra-sensitive, hyper-playable Thick Fat MPC pads, perfect for triggering drums, one-shots, melodic samples, basslines and much more; using three pad banks offered along with a stress – and velocity-sensitive specification, extend MPD218’s performance capacity to 48 fully-assignable, ultra-reactive activates which capture every subtlety and nuance of your performance.
- 16 ultra-sensitive, hyper-playable Thick Fat MPC pads
- Lightweight, ultra-portable and slim-line footprint
7. Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 Drum Controller
Meet Maschine Mikro, your adaptive, compact companion for creating music using a notebook. Use it in order to tap out beats, play melodies, and create tracks up – quick, enjoyable, and hands-on. Want to begin creating straight away? We have thrown in all you need such as sounds, instruments, effects, and also strong tools such as drum and sampling synths.
- The dual-touch Smart Strip provides you with ways to play with sounds
- Automate any parameter, use lock to try out ideas, and hit note repeat to make quick fire drum rolls and arpeggios.
8. Korg nanoPAD2 Slim-Line USB MIDI Pads
16 velocity-sensitive pads give excellent response, providing drum components which are full of life. Four switchable scenes provide 64 different pad assignments. The X-Y pad may control several synthesizer parameters. Utilize the brand new”Touch Scale” work to play phrases onto the X-Y touchpad. Simply pick one of sixteen distinct scales, define the root key and note range to meet your song.
- Low-profile, multi-function control coating
- New track pick and mark advance parameters
9. Akai Professional MPC Studio – 16 Pad MIDI Controller
Akai Professional listened to four years of consumer comments to choose the best-selling MPC Studio and discover a means to enhance it. MPC Studio Black is still small, durable, and coated in attributes: 16 Genuine MPC pads and 4 Q-Link controller knobs with MPC Note Repeat, Full Level, and 16 Level for motivational workflow. However, now it’s enhanced knobs, scroll wheel, as well as also the MPC Renaissance’s spun aluminum data dial, therefore it is going to hold up much longer and provide you a much better sense through your performances.
- Fuses mythical MPC production with all the processing capacity of your PC
- Huge LCD display enables you to make tracks Without Needing to look at your PC
10. IK Multimedia iRig Pads MIDI Groove Controller
Presenting iRig Pads, a full-featured ultra-portable 16-pad MIDI groove control for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in addition to Mac and PC. A very versatile system, it allows you to make beats, launching loops, mix including a DJ and also a good deal more no matter if you are on stage, at the studio or anywhere between. It is the best traveling companion for your mobile electronic music producer on the move.
- 16-velocity-sensitive backlit rubber pads
- 2 MIDI knobs, two pushbuttons, 1 slider and a pushbutton rotary encoder
Hopefully, with the 10 products of 16-pad MIDI controller listed above will help you easily choose the product that suits your needs. If you discover a new product, let us know by leaving a comment below. Thanks for your attention.